393 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ingram Park Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Very great selection of cars!!!!

Matt and Joey were our salesmen, they were amazing and very friendly. Thank you both for a great experience

• IGP Mazda
    September 20, 2017

Nice friendly people. Took a little time to get things done, but overall satisfying. I would definitely recommend them to other people in the area.

• Excellent service
    September 20, 2017

Excellent service. This is the second time we purchase a car through iPAQ Mazda with salesman Daniel Cardenas . Very happy with our car and the purchase price. Mr. Cardenas was very nice and helpful. I would give Mr. Cardenas a five star rating . I will recommend Mr Cardenas to anybody I know that will be purchasing a car .

• As quick as possible
    September 18, 2017

They could have gone lower with their price, but a deal was made and now I will be going home with a brand new car

• Customer Satisfaction
    September 13, 2017

We were able to get into a car right away and Duc was very helpful in making the whole process as smooth as possible. We found everything there to be very professional and would recommend it to anyone we know for their next vehicle purchase.

• Professional service.
    September 5, 2017

Inquired on the website of a Mazda CX-5 and within hours I was contacted by Joe Mata the salesman. He cut his vacation short to accomodate my appointment and I was very pleased of the service and communication. Would reccomend this dealership and Joe Mata 100% at Ingram Park Mazda. Very professional and curteous.

• Customer satisfaction
    September 5, 2017

We found the car we wanted at the price we were hoping for. They were fast, professional and very courteous. This was a very pleasant and stressfree experience. Nice job Ingram Park Mazda!

• smooth and very satisfied
    September 4, 2017

Daniel worked in a timely manner and was very helpful. He is always willing to put the customer first, professional ,and punctual. Awsome custormer service!

• Went very smooth I was pleased
    September 2, 2017

At first noone was helping me which I thought okay they don't want to do business. Then the boss sent Austin over which I was hesitant because I was waiting so long but in the end he did a really good job.

• Awesome and Efficient
    September 1, 2017

I came in knowing what I wanted and Austin got me into it within a matter of hours. He also stayed within budget! Would highly recommend