Mercedes Benz of San Antonio / smart center San Antonio

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 248 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 10, 2016

When Buying my Mercedes, I felt confident about my decision and it was because my car dealer, Mr Agustín Romagenoli is not only an excellent car dealer... but also an excellent honest advisor. .When I go back to Mercedes I would ask for him again

August 14, 2018

Always easy to schedule service and excellent experience.

August 10, 2018

I have always had great service. However, my car was not repaired in a timely manner. I understand the part needed to repair my car, was back ordered,... so it was out of the service departments control. I appreciate the loaner car, as the one car is my only transportation. I always give 5 stars, and I absolutely love my service rep., Tyler Jordan. I just this one time, felt a little inconvenient, especially because I had to take my car right back the next day. Apparently the part installed was a "bad part." All in all, I am extremely satisfied with Mercedes-Benz San Antonio.

August 10, 2018

Very nice. Very professional people! The waiting area could stand to be a little bigger, but all in all, very nice that drinks, light snacks are provided... while you wait!

August 8, 2018

Wonderful Customer Service from beginning to the end!

Bianca reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's a...nything additional we can do for you.

August 8, 2018

The customer service at this dealership is awful. Perhaps they need to go through the training that Audi and Lexus provided for their employees.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. Our Fixed Ops Director Gary Lewi...s will be reaching out to you to get more details about this situation. Thank you for your feedback!

August 8, 2018

Great shopping experience. Bought my first Mercedes and love the car.

Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio Family!! We are happy that you are enjoying your new car! We are always more than happy to assist you if a...nything else comes up. Take care!

August 8, 2018

the last 3 times I've had the privilege of dealing with Jaime Barrera. He is "on it" and always make me feel like I'm not throwing... my money out the window. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Mercedes as long as he is on their payroll.

Hi Gwynneth Cunningham! We're so happy that Jaime was able to help you out! Jaime has been with the company for a while but just recently joined ...our Service Advisor team. We are happy to hear that he is giving you great service! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

August 4, 2018

This was the second vehicle I purchased from MB San Antonio, both from John Holliday. Replete with his high level of product knowledge, Mr. Holliday took... time to fully explain specifics regarding the car (CLA 250), and has ALWAYS remarkably followed through with his commitment to ensure full customer satisfaction. In fact, the entire experience was seamlessly orchestrated. Tammy (extremely cordial) and Adam Smith are also solid assets to the dealership, and I'm grateful for their services as well!

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for your positive comments about John, Tami, Adam and Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio! John is so knowledgeable and we are h...appy to hear that his customers are benefiting and getting great customer service. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

August 4, 2018

Wonderful experience, it was fast and they did everything they needed and what I asked as well. Great experience

Eliana, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of San Antonio. Please let us know... if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!