Mercedes Benz of San Antonio / smart center San Antonio

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Read reviews that mention:

April 9, 2016

When Buying my Mercedes, I felt confident about my decision and it was because my car dealer, Mr Agustín Romagenoli is not only an excellent car dealer... but also an excellent honest advisor. .When I go back to Mercedes I would ask for him again

May 31, 2015

I brought my smart car in on a check engine light issue for gas lid. I called and got a appointment and was told " we check it out". When I arrived the... guy took my key and said we call you when we got to take a look hopefully sometime tomorrow. I was shocked nobody even mentioned that I had to leave my car much less leave it for days. I said well I didnt expect that. The guy than said " you do realize that when you drop a car of for repair you have to leave it" he patronized me. I assured him even so I am a female I am well aware of how these things work. I was told "checked out and had a appointment for a specific time" I asked if I can have a loan car if I have to leave mine. I was told..well you should of made reservations for that at least 2 weeks in advance! Well first of all my check engine light was not on than and second nobody told me my car even had to stay there. Like I know 2 weeks ahead of time there will be something wrong with my car! The guy was terribly rude and made it sound like I am an idiot. I requested not to ever have him again as a service rep. I told him I wanted it checked out and hold off on repair if repair is necessary I would have to make arrangements first as far as a loaner than. I got a ride home. I called 5 hours past my appointment time I had received no call..and was told oh yeah thats been done..we couldn't find anything. Im glad but I was a day without a car when it was done and nobody called me. Horrible service..I will rather drive to georgetown if I ever need repair or anything.

April 24, 2014

Everyone was very professional. Every question I had was answered before I even asked. The salesman that took care of me (Maurice Locklin) was extremely... knowledgeable and patient with myself and my family. My parents were actually looking to buy an Infiniti, but after speaking with the sales rep, they left with a Mercedes also! It's always important to think highly of your company, but often times people degrade their competition to achieve that. This sales rep didn't have to do that to win us over! Very professional. The rest of the staff was very attentive and helpful with everything we needed, especially with my little one! It's always hard car shopping with a child, but they made my life easier. I highly recommend buying from here, great experience.

October 14, 2013

Very poor services, I would not buy a car or take my car for repair. Missing car mats and called several time to tell them but as of today 10/15/2013 (2months)... no word from the customer services department or the manager in charge. No team work at all. They should be inspected for the services.

We have contacted the customer and apologized for the delay, he has received his floormats and said he is satisfied.

June 4, 2013

I purchased a C250 sport back in Oct. 2012 I take my car in ahead of time for it's first service and the drop the ball...they didnt even have me down to... come in for an oil change...they tell me they can drop me off at the nearest mall to wait for my car to be ready (I live in Laredo) well thank God I had someone that lives in SA and was able to pick me up. Then I get a call about 4 hours later letting me know that my car had a small leak in some gasket and that they will have to keep my car to get repaired. I am already upset this is a brand new car!! Regardless... I was not happy but ok... they sent me on my way with a loaner...and was told that my car should be ready in a few days... it's well into 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my car...I am very upset!! My first MB and I am very unhappy... I will never buy MB again... I should have gone with my GUT should have bought a BMW!!

January 9, 2013

Sales dept is excellent - I bought both new & used over the last 10 years and I'd always used the Service dept, but just cannot ever see going back or... recommending them to even worst enemy... why the change of heart - simple, they lied to me and charged me double for a B service then lied to me saying Mercedes Benz no longer used the A & B services which I found on MB World was wrong and I asked a friend at work to take his S to Boerne to see if they would try to rip him off but they did not - they gave him the correct service at a reasonable price. Now, I haven't used Boerne myself so I don't feel comfortable recommending them but I do know MB of SA's service dept is just unethical & their customer service is the worst I've dealt with as a Benz owner for over 20 years who as a military mbr got to use MB service depts in 7 states and overseas. Its really just sad.

November 12, 2012

The internet is poorly managed and the information displayed is minimal and sometime misleading. The internet do not respond to request, unless you keep... asking. They take the business for granted

With no available information to reach this customer there is no way to know how or what we can do to make this experience right? We dont know if ther...e was mis-information or just not speaking with the right person. Service is our number one goal! we would like to make sure everyone is happy. We know that we are not perfect but would like to fix this as soon as possible? we wait to see if we are contacted with return information.