4.0
Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Dodge Ram 2015

Purpose for service: Install running boards, hood, wind guards and up load navigation. Issue/Complaint: I was informed to set up appointment after my purchase on Tuesday 12/15/15. I set up the appointment with service for Friday 12/18/15 at 10:30am due to the fact that I live in Atlanta, work night shift (13 hour nights) and would be off Friday night. Service rep stated it accessories shouldn?t take over a few hours to install and programming no more than 10minutes. Arrival: I arrived at dealership at Friday as expected at 10:39am and all sales persons greeted me and stated they would take my truck on back to service department. I had a friend pick me up until service could be competed. 1st follow up: 1:00pm phone call. Service stated it would be about 1 more hour due to issues with navigation uploading. 2nd follow up: 3:00pm phone call. Service stated they were having some issues but had the code and would be 1 more hour. 3rd follow up: 5:00 at dealership. Keep in mind that I have made contact each time for status and have been up now for close to 20 hours. Sales manager followed up when I arrived. Service response: Salesman and service manager arrived in lobby to discuss the issue. Service manager stated that they couldn't get it. He said the program was undergoing a change to be effective January 4th and having difficulty with old system. He stated that since you live out of town ?I could just take it to another dealer? I refused due to additional inconvenience and I wanted my vehicle serviced where it was sold. He said let me keep it till Saturday. I agreed, sales team offered a truck and I got a hotel room. Saturday follow: The actual sales team followed up and informed me that it may be late Saturday but service did have the code for navigation upload. "Sales followed up" thanks to sales team. Final follow up was discouraging; sales stated that truck had run ALL day and no luck. They allowed me to take loaner vehicle back home until navigation could be figured out. Again thanks to sales. Conclusion: I was notified Tuesday 12/22/15 BY SALES that navigation was installed. I picked truck Wednesday and again met by sales team. We went to service department to pay my bill where the rudeness continued by from service department. Service department here is not the standard and quality I would have expected. Sales: If it had not been for the sales team I would have cancelled the purchase. The sales team is top notch and knows how a customer should be treated

• Excellent service

I could not have ask for a better experience. The dealership was clean and very inviting. Dallas did a great job on finding the right car for me with everything I wanted on it for a very affordable price.

• Purchase of Jeep Wrangler from Autonation

The gentlemen at this dealership did a fine job of showing me their products, and answering all of my questions.

• Great facility

Mr Bernard special shout out to him.. Understanding and very cautious customer satisfaction was his top priority.. Thank you

• Very Clean Facility

Everything was perfect. All of my wants where meet and I was treated with respect. They wanted me to get the car as much as I did

• Great dealership to work with

Great experience buying a new car. Thanks to Denny!

Great experience buying a new car. Thanks to Denny!

• Great service

Just bought a Suburban and were luck to work with Andy and Shawn. They were both patient and non-pressuring during the whole process.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! Your feedback means a lot. We are happy you had a great experience at our Victory Drive location. Customer Service is very important to us, and we try to do everything we can to take care of out customers. Enjoy your vehicle!!

• Great Service

Great customer service, clean, fast, friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that our dealership was able to assist you with the purchase of your new vehicle. Customer service is so very important to us and taking care of our customers is our number one priority. If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me, Christi Gregory, here at the corporate office at 706-243-3971 (Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM). Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you soon.

• Great Service

Very nice atmosphere, great customer service, would recommend to any of my friends!!

• Very Professional Service.

Great Salesman Mr. Sam White very Professional. Will highly recommend to family and friends. Thanks for the Service.