Hutchinson Buick GMC Cadillac

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 28, 2015

James Landers, Salesperson and Eric Jackson are the two people I dealt with @ Hutchinson Auto Mall in Macon, Ga. I had been looking for a Buick Encore... and James found just what I needed and in a price range that I could afford. He was extremely helpful and Erick Jackson made the financial part easy..Thanks, James Landers and Eric Jackson !! I would do business with them again

Thank you Jackie English! We hope to see you next time your family seeks a vehicle change. Thank you for driving all the way from Ellaville Ga to do b...usiness with us!

October 27, 2015

EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS GREAT AND WILLIE THE COURTSEY DRIVER WAS SO NICE AND HELPFUL. I WILL ALWAYS RATE THEM NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK

Thank you Mickie Barberich for choosing Hutchinson Auto Mall for your service needs. We look forward to helping you in the future. Willie extends a th...ank you and wants you to know that he is always here to offer his assistance.

October 24, 2015

Customer Service/ Buying Process: Traded vehicles, paid difference in cash with a certified Credit Union check. My registration listed the Credit Union... as Lien Holder. The vehicle title went to the Credit Union. Since I paid the difference in cash with a certified check, I should have received a clean Registration form and a clean Title sent to me instead of the credit union. I in the process of having the registration form and title cleaned of having mention of any lien. Quality of Repair: Took my 2015 SUV in because of a vibration problem. The tech referred to GM service bulletins 1. Replace a section of the exhaust, no change. 2. Tore down the interior head liner and did something, no change. 3. Said the next step was to repair/replace the rear gear assembly. I was fed up with their troubleshooting by replacing parts/sections and requested a change out of vehicles to one that work. My newly purchased SUV was exchanged for another new vehicle (Above) without any concessions for my purchasing the first defective and having to pay the difference as though I was a normal walk-in customer with a trade.

September 11, 2015

Everything went as expected . They even washed my car when they were finished

Thank you Bill from Milledgeville. We always appreciate you driving to Macon for service and we will always clean your car when finished. We appreciat...e your business.

September 9, 2015

Had oil changed and tires balanced and rotated and Nicole did an excellent job for me and remembered my name when I got there.

Thank you for choosing Hutchinson Auto Mall for your services and Nicole sends a personal THANK YOU!

September 7, 2015

Very friendly and professional people to deal with. I had a issue with the car I purchased and they resolved it quickly and fairly. I would purchase a... car from them again.

Thank you Jim S and we appreciate the compliments. We hope to see you in the future for all your repairs and purchases.

August 31, 2015

Overall service was excellent. I was kept well informed and all of my issues were addressed. My only complaint is that issues have arisen with the automobile... - the car is 5 months old and has been in for repairs/recalls 3 times.

We appreciate your business and we apologize for any and all recalls with your new purchase. We also appreciate your understanding and willingness to ...continue using our dealership to work through these recalls. Thank you!

August 28, 2015

This was a great experience for me. These folks made car buying a good process.

Thank you for driving from Barnesville to do business with our dealership Larry Whitworth. We do our best to make the process easy and fun. Remember w...e always offer free coffee and hugs to our customers. Most customers decline the hugs but we always have them available when you need one.

August 24, 2015

Everyone was friendly and i especially liked that they walked out to my car to show me what the problem was. Of course had i ever received the owners... manual that was suppose to be ordered (still waiting on it), i would have know it was just a button that i needed to push and would not have had to get up early and sit in a waiting room for 4 hours. Otherwise, no problems.

Thank you Lana Butler. I am sorry you had to wait four hours to resolve your issue. We had to order the manual for the 2011 SRX you purchased. I am al...so sorry we didn't have one at the time of purchase but unfortunately for us, most people do not give us the manual when they trade their vehicle. We appreciate your business and feedback.

August 24, 2015

The manager at the front desk was very polite and listened carefully as I explained the problem with the car. He explained and apologized for the time... I would need to wait for a technician to check the problem and informed me that I would be promptly notified of the finding and cost of the repair. He did as promised. The technician did not find the problem, but the gentleman that was receiving the requests at the front office referred the problem to another technician that found the cause and received my permission to have the problem fixed. The manager at the front desk explained to me his concern that I had traveled more than fifty miles one way, nothing was found and the problem might occur again and I would be at a disadvantage. I thank him very much for having another technician to check my car and fix the problem. Had I left without having the problem fixed, I would feel very insecure driving my car and the problem would occur again. This would have been very costly and inconvenient for me. I thank the gentlemen at the front desk for his kindness, concern, and effort in getting my problem fixed.

Thank you for choosing Hutchinson Auto Mall for your service needs. We are glad your problem was discovered and repaired. I hope you keep us in mind i...n the future. Thanks again!