Jackson Automotive Group

55 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 15, 2020

This dealership was easy to deal with and Jordan was great. I had the car shipped and they took care of all of it, car was better than described.

February 3, 2020

Mercedes Benz of Macon was just a pleasure to buy a new vehicle from period. Richard made the whole experience a breeze. Considering the fact that another... dealership on Atlanta Southside was just horrible. I'm definitely buying another vehicle from Richard pretty soon.

November 8, 2019

In late October, I purchased our SLC 300 Roadster; Randall Cope was our sales person. During the entire process (over 2 weeks of phone conversations)... Randall took extra time with hubby to answer ALL of his questions and challenges completely – not an easy task. Then the Saturday came for us to travel to Macon to finalize our purchase. Again, Randall was there for us. He met us at the door and escorted us through the entire process. I failed to get the Finance Manager’s name – my bad, because again this process was complete, quick, and professional. We left the dealership pleased with our transaction and went off for dinner. At that time I realized I was not sure how to adjust the rear-view mirror. We turned and returned to the dealership; now after 6pm. To my surprise and ultimate delight, we found someone there and I addressed my question. Kudos to Curtis Buckley (MB Master Certified). With a smile he told me there are no gadgets for adjusting the mirror – just take both hands and move it (blush). Curtis then discussed lots more about our car and by the time we finally left (and he got to go home), we felt as though we now have a new friend. Final A to this dealership was when a few days after returning home we received a very pleasant letter from James Jackson, Jr. expressing his “thanks and gratitude” for our recent purchase. Now, this is our 3rd Roadster, and maybe 6th MB and I can say every step of the way Jackson Automotive was not only very professional, the individuals we met along the way were each outstanding representatives of their products and really nice people.

October 15, 2019

The people working here are a joke hood rats and trailer park trash like chris and shaun and the guy in the financing department was as old as an dinosaur... I just hoped I whould get my new car before he passed away

August 31, 2019

Great professional service very pleasant process The salesman Shawn was outstanding I will be back to Jackson automotive to purchase my next vehicle in... a few years.

August 29, 2019

Mrs chambers is a great service rep for you . She and mechanic repairing my car took time to advise me and understand the issues . Thanks for hiring Good... people

June 13, 2019

Beth was extremely nice and helpful. Recommend her highly. She kept me informed about the progress of my repairs and service. She also called to let me... know that my tires needed to be replaced.

June 13, 2019

Excellent customer service! From the time you pull into the garage you are greeted and welcomed. They ask you the necessary questions in regards to the... service your car needs and they keep you informed of the details while the car is being repaired and serviced. We drive a hour and half to come to this dealership because of the way you are treated. Highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Macon!

May 6, 2019

I received great service one of the best experience I had purchasing a vehicle Gary St Louis was fantastic he guided us through the whole process he was... very knowledgeable and courteous I would recommend him to any one I know that is shopping for a Mercedes overall it was a great experience

April 3, 2019

Shaun Ward was an excellent salesperson! My purchasing of my new car was easier than before. Also, great experience with Curtis Buckley with the new car... training.