Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

1420 reviews

1420 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Volkswagen Parkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 19, 2020

I just purchased a new Jetta SEL Premium from Heritage Parkville (Spencer) and could not have been more satisfied. The process was smooth and straight... forward and Spencer knew the features of the car inside and out. And there are A LOT of features.

Paulyo1974, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you conti...nue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

October 17, 2020

Last night my family purchased a VW from Heritage. It was an incredibly positive experience from top to bottom - the communication, ease of process, feeling... of welcome, and knowledgeability of all the staff was impressive and helpful. I never felt pressured or pushed. Though I had done my research and knew what I wanted the salesperson was very much listening to us, presenting options, and looking out for our interests. him... he was so customer focused and engaging. They get an A+!

• April 14, 2015

We were researching cars during the past two weeks in the Baltimore region, going into dealerships, taking test drives, etc.....But once we stepped into... Heritage Parkville and met Treacy McNeeley, we were sold. He has great customer service and made us feel comfortable from the first minute. He knew what we wanted and delivered, we have a great family car and a new friend! Thanks Treacy, Mitch and Kathleen w/ Heritage Parkville!

Megan Miley, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enj...oy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

October 13, 2020

Thanks Spencer for helping us and staying up late. I hope that the service will be the same until the end of the term. T

October 10, 2020

Spencer is earnest, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Had a great experience and would definitely recommend. Seamless, stress less, and highly successful!... Thank you!

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a great day!

September 30, 2020

Very knowledgeable and professional! It was a great experience and we are so happy with our new vehicle! We would recommend to our friends and family!

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free t...o give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 29, 2020

Had a great experience working with Charles and Domonique. From my first phone call to Heritage to my purchase of a 2020 Tiguan, I felt like I was being... heard and both Charles and Domonique were willing to work with me to reach a price on my car that felt manageable to me. I did not experience this kind of professional service at the dealership I visited prior to contacting Heritage. I would highly recommend Heritage Volkswagen.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Volkswagen Parkville! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If t...here's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

September 21, 2020

Love my Volkswagen! It's a stylish car that works well for our family. Spencer was a terrific salesman. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Low pressure too.

Joanna, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! Thank you so much for choosing Heritage Vo...lkswagen Parkville as your first choice for service! Safe travels!

September 17, 2020

Miss Lucky was the BEST. She was informed, patient and so kind. I'm so grateful we were connected. I'll definitely be giving her a call when it's time... for the next car.

September 16, 2020

Amazing customer service from the start, Melissa and Khaliq made the car buying process super easy and Melissa even delivered the vehicle all the way to... my doorstep in NJ from Maryland! Definitely a satisfied customer!