Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

1064 reviews

1064 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Volkswagen Parkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

Herb helped me find my dream car in under 15 minutes! He helped me every step of the way through the process, made sure I understood everything and was... completely satisfied. He immediately got me to a financial employee and I was out the door within 1.5hrs with my brand new car. I couldn't praise him enough, I absolutely recommend working with Herb! Amazing service

Herb Randolph

(5.0) 256 reviews

January 11, 2019

She helped get me financed and helped me trade in my other vehicle. Very professional and knowledgeable. Will be sending her more business. Best dealer... ive worked with.

• April 14, 2015

We were researching cars during the past two weeks in the Baltimore region, going into dealerships, taking test drives, etc.....But once we stepped into... Heritage Parkville and met Treacy McNeeley, we were sold. He has great customer service and made us feel comfortable from the first minute. He knew what we wanted and delivered, we have a great family car and a new friend! Thanks Treacy, Mitch and Kathleen w/ Heritage Parkville!

Megan Miley, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enj...oy your new vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

January 9, 2019

Melissa greeted me with a huge smile on her face and once I mentioned my name she remembered me just from a phone call. She took great care of me while... I was there and did everything she possibly could to make the deal work. Sadly by my mistake of owing to much on my current car we couldn't get the deal to work so she followed up for weeks with me when new cars would roll in. We still could not get the price to where I wanted it but once again I know she was doing everything in her power. I recommend her 11 out of 10 to deal with. She didn't just want to push the car on me like I've felt at other dealerships but wanted to work with me to get it right. If you see her working or need someone to reach out to make sure it is her!

Melissa Cole

(4.9) 65 reviews

January 8, 2019

I leased a Jetta and decided to come back to purchase another car at the end of my lease. Spencer and finance manager Jake were a HUGE help through the... car buying process. They made me feel welcomed and like family. There was no sales pressure nor did I ever feel like they were not looking out for my best interest or car needs. I will be back for a 3rd time when I am ready for my next car purchase. Heritage Volkswagen has a customer for life! Thank you again for everything!!

We're so glad you had such an amazing experience at our dealership! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to he...lp!

Jacob Cardwell

Director of Finance

(5.0) 103 reviews

Spencer Buettner

(5.0) 67 reviews

January 7, 2019

I switched from Honda to VW in 2009, after I discovered how VW had upped its game - a solid body with a fierce driving experience. I have bought 3 VWs... from Heritage VW Parkville: An awesome 2009 Jetta SportWagen, a 2015 VW Golf, and now a 2019 Tiguan SEL. The trade-in process has always been a breeze. This year, I realized that for my current lifestyle, I needed more covered cargo space, so I decided to upgrade from my 2015 VW Golf to either a Subaru Outback or a VW Golf SportWagen...but then I tried the VW Tiguan. I was able to take my time (8 months!) to test drive the cars and really consider which would work best for me, and I finally chose a 2019 Tiguan SEL - pure white exterior with a storm grey interior. It's perfect! Working with Melissa was easy. She listened intently and gave me the space and the time that I needed to make my decision. I'd felt I'd bought my Golf too quickly - I'd been overseas for 3 years and had just wanted a car I trusted, and thought I'd go all lean and mean and green, but ultimately, the cargo space just didn't cut it. I was able to rule out the Subaru pretty quickly - not nearly as nice - but I had trouble between the SportWagen (ah! Marakkesh Brown interior!) and the Tiguan...but I am so pleased with my decision. After I made my purchase, Josh came out and helped show me a lot of the coolo boolo features the car has. Gabe was helpful last time, and also recognized my continued patronage... Melissa brings the team together~

Thanks so much for leaving this great review about your experience with us! If you ever have additional questions or needs, don't hesitate to reach ou...t! Safe travels!

Jacob Cardwell

Gabriel Walman

Sales Manager

(5.0) 36 reviews

January 7, 2019

This dealership made it their goal to get me into a nice car that was affordable for me. They treat you with respect and make you feel at home. Amanda... was super helpful and very polite. I didn't feel rushed to pick a car and I felt comfortable in a positive environment. My overall experience was basically feeling more than just a customer a lot like family

We're so glad you had such a positive experience purchasing your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy... to help!

January 5, 2019

Nice people with good service. VW is a good quality vehicle with advanced technology. I would recommend this dealership and VW vehicles. Thank You Heritage...

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Spencer Buettner

(5.0) 67 reviews

January 4, 2019

We drove an Hour and 45 minutes to see Amanda & Herb to purchase our vehicle that we could not find anywhere else locally and our experience was flawless... to say the least. Herb quickly acknowledged our sense of urgency to quickly get back on the road back home and did everything in his power to expedite the process. Great Work Herb!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Heritage Volkswagen Parkville. We're happy Amanda was a...ble to meet your expectations and really help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

Herb Randolph

(5.0) 256 reviews

January 3, 2019

The process was pretty easy and smooth. I knew what I was looking for so Bruce didn't have to sell me much. I was pleased to find the perfect car for my... family.

Bruce Freeman