Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

1461 reviews

1461 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Volkswagen Parkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2020

Outstanding patience, and customer service. We almost did not purchase any vehicles but Gabe helped us thoroughly make the best decision so we purchased... two. Met more then my expectations, and I work at another dealer so I was hoping for a better experience and he helped us alot!

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We can't wait to see you ...again, have a great day.

Gabriel Walman

(5.0) 78 reviews

Antonio Satchell

Sales Consultant

(4.8) 12 reviews

October 24, 2020

I just purchased my first vehicle at the Parkville location. Spencer and Bridget really helped made the process easy for me! The entire process took about... 4 hours and I'm really happy with the outcome, I would recommend this location to anyone that's interested in a Volkswagen.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ...happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Bridget Holliday

Finance Manager

(4.6) 8 reviews

October 19, 2020

I just purchased a new Jetta SEL Premium from Heritage Parkville (Spencer) and could not have been more satisfied. The process was smooth and straight... forward and Spencer knew the features of the car inside and out. And there are A LOT of features.

Paulyo1974, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you conti...nue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Charles Wicks

(5.0) 10 reviews

October 17, 2020

Last night my family purchased a VW from Heritage. It was an incredibly positive experience from top to bottom - the communication, ease of process, feeling... of welcome, and knowledgeability of all the staff was impressive and helpful. I never felt pressured or pushed. Though I had done my research and knew what I wanted the salesperson was very much listening to us, presenting options, and looking out for our interests. him... he was so customer focused and engaging. They get an A+!

Hi Omara, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Volkswagen Parkville! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and a...re glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

John DeMartino

(4.7) 26 reviews

October 13, 2020

Thanks Spencer for helping us and staying up late. I hope that the service will be the same until the end of the term. T

John DeMartino

(4.7) 26 reviews

October 10, 2020

Spencer is earnest, honest, and a pleasure to work with. Had a great experience and would definitely recommend. Seamless, stress less, and highly successful!... Thank you!

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a great day!

Khaliq Thomas

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 62 reviews

September 30, 2020

Very knowledgeable and professional! It was a great experience and we are so happy with our new vehicle! We would recommend to our friends and family!

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free t...o give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 29, 2020

Had a great experience working with Charles and Domonique. From my first phone call to Heritage to my purchase of a 2020 Tiguan, I felt like I was being... heard and both Charles and Domonique were willing to work with me to reach a price on my car that felt manageable to me. I did not experience this kind of professional service at the dealership I visited prior to contacting Heritage. I would highly recommend Heritage Volkswagen.

Hello, thank you so much for your positive comments about Heritage Volkswagen Parkville! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If t...here's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

Charles Wicks

(5.0) 10 reviews

September 21, 2020

Love my Volkswagen! It's a stylish car that works well for our family. Spencer was a terrific salesman. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Low pressure too.

Joanna, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! Thank you so much for choosing Heritage Vo...lkswagen Parkville as your first choice for service! Safe travels!

September 17, 2020

Miss Lucky was the BEST. She was informed, patient and so kind. I'm so grateful we were connected. I'll definitely be giving her a call when it's time... for the next car.