Ford of Port Richey

(4.7) 693 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

693 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ford of Port Richey from DealerRater.com
  • great Service and knowledge
    November 16, 2016

Nick and Scott have been great to work with during my search for a used 2014 Ford Edge sport. I'm hoping they are able to locate what I'm looking for ...so that I can buy from them.

• Personal and great to work with
    February 20, 2018

This dealership is close to my home and I'm so pleased that my salesman, Bud Monday, worked so hard to get me the deal that worked for me and my budge...t. There was no pressure just, just an eagerness to accommodate my needs. I'm so happy with muy new Ford Edge. I'm sure I'll be enjoying it for many years to come.

• Very nice people
    February 20, 2018

Made my appointment online. Brought my car in at 9am, got an email it was ready by 11am. Franklin was very nice and polite. Always nice when I come in....

• Great experience
    February 20, 2018

Our salesgal, Heather, was new to the dealership but was very informative and great to work with. Since she was new I was able to experience the team ...of Ford of Port Richey since she was considered still in training, Bud assisted me with my trade in even with my trade not at the dealership at the time of getting an estimated trade in value, he was skillful and fair. I also had the pleasure of working with the GM, Ken. Excellent GM and he made sure I walked out of the dealership with a car payment that I could afford along with my new 2018 Fusion. A very positive experience all the way around. Thank you Ford of Port Richey!!!! I love my new Fusion!!!!

Overall Experience

• Excellent customer care and always on time.
    February 20, 2018

Steve Wollak is an exceptional employee and outstanding representative for Ford Port Richey. I will always have my cars serviced at Ford Port Richey b...ecause Mr. Wollak is there and always gives me full satisfaction.

• Steve Wallack
    February 20, 2018

Steve's is an outstanding tech advisor.His attention to detail,constant update,s as to the work being done is without peer. Ford of Port Richey can be... proud of their Service Department.

• Awesome
    February 19, 2018

Just a great place to go service department and reps are very accommodating and informative they work in a professional manner to get the job done rig...ht Steve Wollak is our rep and he is very knowledgeable, courteous and great guy to work with I would recommend Ford of Port Richey to anyone their mechanics are top notch and get the job done right

• great service
    February 19, 2018

fast and reliable, great customer service , Frank was a pleasure to work with took care of the service request with speed and professionalism , thanks... Frank

• 2015 F150
    February 19, 2018

Great job and experience they care about you and your vehicle. Very pleased with the work performed. It was a pleasure working with Steve Wollak.

Overall Experience

• Service for my 2017 Ford Edge (Warranty work)
    February 18, 2018

Got the fastest and best service that I have had from a service facility in a long time,and was treated with a great amount of respect from the servic...e agent,Travis Brown. all in all a very pleasant experience!

Ford of Port Richey