(4.0) 307 reviews

4.0
307 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nalley BMW from DealerRater.com
  • Service
    December 10, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by the over&beyond desire to completely satisfy me,my car isn't new& i got 5 star service&that service manager is a differe...nce maker& so was my advisor.great experience.

• Service is a joke!
    February 3, 2018

I dropped my car off at 7:15am for a scheduled service call later that morning. After waiting 45 minutes to meet with my service advisor I decided to... leave. Finally saw him and went into his office to told him the issue I had and that I had to leave town two days later for 1,000 round trip. He assured me everything would be taken care of and he would get back to me. 3 hours after my scheduled appointment time I called for an update. No return call. 3 hours later I called again to be told they hadn't gotten to it. I asked why I bothered to schedule an appointment and why I had not gotten a call -- no answer. He asked for 5 minutes to get an update. Got a call back 30 minutes later with no information. He assured me it would be the first car the next morning and he should have some answers for me by 9am. At 11am I call and again no call back. I then call and ask for the service manager but he did not answer. The receptionist said she would email the Service Director to call me -- no call back again. I went to the Nalley website and a chat agent asked if she could assist. Again I asked for a call back -- still nothing. At the time I write this they have had my car for over 30 hours and not a single status call or resolution. Never again....

• Lousy Service
    February 3, 2018

Alan, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so I am sorry to hear that you had a lousy visit with us. Please feel free to contact me so... we can discuss how to make sure you have an excellent experience from start to finish. Jason Branham, General Manager, 404-292-1400

• See Marcus Mullins at Nalley BMW
    December 6, 2017

Marcus Mullins is the best sales advisor in the business. I can purchase a car anywhere but I only want to deal with Marcus. He knows the product, ve...ry knowledgeable of the car business and listens to your needs and wants. I recommend anyone to visit Nalley and ask for Marcus.

• See Marcus at Nalley BMW
    December 5, 2017

• Racist service manager
    October 25, 2017

The service manager and Nalley BMW is a racist I am upset and disgusted with management for allowing such a person to assume the position of the leade...rship I was disregarded after calling in several times to speak with the manager I was told some would call me back no one never called me back nor sent me an email back I was just simply put on the do not rent list even after I paid in full for one scratched rim I asked to speak with the manager several time no reply until I came back in for another job Idk why I did that but he tried to send a email response even after he was sitting in his office 15feet down the hall. There is no respect for younger individuals of color or different Ethical background do your self the favor An take your business somewhere you can be treated with the respect you deserve

Nalley BMW

Jameel, we appreciate your candid feedback. We regret that our interaction would make you feel this way. I invite you to allow us the opportunity to... speak with you in person, so we may gain a better understanding of how to avoid causing these feelings in the future. I genuinely believe you will find our staff to be most accommodating and caring for all of our customers regardless of ethnicity. Please contact me personally at your convenience. Jason Branham (404) 292-1400.

• Great service
    October 22, 2017

Chris did a tremendous job understanding what I was looking for and getting me into a 535 in no time at all. Fourth car I have bought at Nalley BMW a...nd it's because of the work of Chris.

• The worst BMW dealer/ Nalley rip-off
    October 21, 2017

If only could give 0 stars I would. This has got to be one of the worst service departments I have ever experienced. If even one person is saved from... this place it is worth it. I have a 2016 750i that I absolutely love that I purchased from a different dealer. I returned to Hartsfield Jackson airport after a 2 week business trip to be greeted by a messag3 saying I had a flat tire. On inspection there was indeed a nail in the drivers rear tire, and had to be at UGA for event later in the evening. I started with BMW Road side assistance. It would be 2 hours to get a tow truck. Seriously? I was in Atlanta not the middle of no where. The concierge was no assistance. As the car has run flats and no spare (a rant on that in a minute); I decided I would try to make it Nalley in Decatur. It was only 15 miles and sort of in the way to Athens. I called the dealer. The appointment agent was helpful and even secured a loaner for me. They couldn???t tell if they had the tires until they saw which OEM tires were installed. When I get there the tire guy greets me and says they don???t have them in stock but they would in by 1-2 the next day and installed by 3:30. Ok. The dealer is an hour and 20 mins with Atlanta traffic the wrong direction from my house so I wanted it to be done. I then find out because of those horrible run flats (BMW abandon these crap tires already) I would need to buy 2. They only had 14k on them. So now what would have been a one hour $50 repair was going to cost $800 and 24 hours. It goes downhill from there. I meet my service advisor Chance who was one of the least engaged ive ever met. He wasn???t necessarily unprofessional but far from remotely friendly. He tells me I should get an alignment because it will shorten the life of the tires. I said if I???m only gettinfpg 14k how much worse can it be. I asked how much and he said $250. For an alignment??? No thanks. He then tells me there are 4 open campaigns should he do them. I said since the tires have to be ordered, sure. I then get to the loaner concierge who was even less friendly. Not one greeting, nicest, anything. He clearly hated his job. Down right rude. Fast forward to the next afternoon. I call at 1:30 and find the tires hard come in but nothing had been started on the service. I said cancel the campaigns and just put the tires on. He said let me see what I can do. I???ll call back within the hour. I???m driving the wrong direction from my house back to Decatur. Chance never calls back. I get there at 3:15 to find out NOTHING has been done to the car. Chance there waiting for a special person. To install tires? I said when will it be done. He said maybe 2 or 3 hours. I am furious at this point Chance doesn???t offer it but I said the 750 comes with valet delivery. I need it by tomorrow at 1 and you can deliver it to my house. So now I leav3 to sit in rush hour traffic. It is now 2 days after I dropped the car off. One of the campaigns wasn???t because it would take too long. Ok fine. Before they will return the car, i have to pay the bill online. He sent it to the wrong account. I finally get the bill with no details just an amount. It???s higher than what I was quoted but figure it???s tax because it was warranty work and tires. That???s it. The car gets delivered and I look at the bill $780 ish for the tires including install, tires, disposal and tax. Then the 3 warranty campaigns. There is a $50 misc supplies bill with no details. I call to inquire and Chance says in our fine prin5 we have 5ge right to charge up to 10% of the bill I???m like for what it???s tires and warranty? I have owned dozens of cars of all males and I have never seen this BS before and he said to bad Lesson learned one thing is clear I will never step foot in Nalley BMW again they are HORRIBLE and I will never and I mean NEVER buy any brand from a Nalley dealership Now BMW about those horrible run flats.....

• Purchase of 328i
    October 11, 2017

Upon arriving at the dealership, we discovered that a deal on a specific vehicle that we had been working on was for a similar vehicle with a differen...t VIN. Chris Yarbough and Darryl Jefferson worked hard for several hours to make my deal right and I ended up getting more than I expected! Great job by all to earn a lifelong customer!

Overall Experience

• Probably better options in Atlanta.
    September 15, 2017

Let me start off by saying that the salesman I'd been talking with knew I was coming from over 4 hours away and was going to be very particular about ...the condition of the car I was interested in. When I arrived, it wasn't quite as good as it was billed, so I waited 3 hours while they cleaned it up. Now, I definitely appreciate the lengths they went, but that should have been done before I arrived since he knew I was a serious buyer. During my test drive I noticed there was only one key fob and asked if they were in possession of the other and told yes, only to find out when closing the deal that they'd have to order me one. I'm not sure how that escaped the CPO checklist for this car (and this car had been on the lot for plenty of time for them to order and pair it themselves). I was told that it would magically work with my car when it arrived, but I was very leery of that since this car had comfort access. I asked if it didn't work out of the box if they'd reimburse me if I had to go to my BMW, they said yes. Before coming to make the deal, I'd ensured I was approved for their 0.9% financing, and I was. However, when getting into the finance department, the rep tried to pull the wool over my eyes claiming the best he could do was 6.9%. I laughed and started to leave, and all of a sudden that number went down to 1.9. Still not the right number, he said he needed to check with his manager, and after being gone for almost an hour, I was able to get the .9. Later, I'd find out, they'd had to check my credit again, probably because they'd lost the original application, so I got dinged for 2 credit checks (thanks for that). About the key... it didn't magically work, and I had to get it paired. Now they've been avoiding my reimbursement, calls, and voicemails for 3 months. I'm very pleased with the car I bought, but I'd say if you're an out of town buyer, you've got better options in Atlanta, or closer to you than Nalley.

1606 Church St Decatur, GA 30033