Nalley BMW

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 353 reviews

353 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nalley BMW from DealerRater.com

• December 10, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by the over&beyond desire to completely satisfy me,my car isn't new& i got 5 star service&that service manager is a differe...nce maker& so was my advisor.great experience.

June 21, 2018

Just had a horrible experience overall with Nally BMW. Service Department when they failed to provide a loaner car for my service appointment, as they... had agreed to online live chat, when I scheduled the appointment. I provided the Service Manager with a copy of the conversation I had with the online rep and yet the best appointment I could get was almost 20 days later. Nally was the Dealership I had brought my car but I plan to take my business elsewhere in the future. Additionally, I found the service advisor who scheduled my next appointment almost 20 days later (K. Carter) condescending when I ask her why I could not expect something earlier or why I should expect a loaner car in the first place.

June 20, 2018

Felicia & Jay made my wife & i???s buying experience so SMOOTH and easy. We went in and were out of the door in no time. Felicia had amazing customer... service and made sure we were taken care of even after we purchased the car. The car was well detailed and gassed up before we drove it off the lot and Jay made sure to take care of us on the finance side of things. Overall this was the best car buying experience we???ve had. If you???re looking to buy a BMW definitely go SEE Felicia at Nalley Decatur! :)

June 15, 2018

Very good. The entire staff was courteous. All of our questions and concerns were answered. Everything was taken care of. ��

June 13, 2018

Great customer service from the time I called for an appt, dropped my car off and picking it up. Mr Ricardo was very informative in explaining the s...ervice they performed. I appreciated him taking the time to go over everything with me.

June 13, 2018

Everyone was great to deal with and we were there right at closing time and no one really minded at all. Top notch service and buying experience.

June 12, 2018

I’ve been coming to Nalley for decades. (When it was Chris BMW) Back then, Ms. Woods answered all the calls and she was excellent in getting se...rvice advisors on the phone to get your problem resolved. Now you call and get some prompt but unconcerned person on the phone and you’re just as promptly transferred to voice mail. As for the service they pretty much replace every part related to your issue starting with the most expensive part until it’s fixed. This is fine if you’re within your warranty but can really be a blow to your wallet otherwise. And if you’re lucky they won’t blow a fuse fixing it like they did with me. You would think there would be a check to make sure after a repair, your vehicle isn’t in worse shape than when you bought it in. I couldn’t open my door to leave (totally new issue) and it was suggested I pay a diagnostic fee or climb in on the passenger side and scurry away. After much a-due the service manager insisted they try to quickly determine the issue so i could go. Thanks to him the blown fuse was spotted and I was on my way. The concessions are delicious and free and the lady behind the counter is an excellent host. The place is well kept and everyone is polite. So good luck!

June 11, 2018

The answer is... FELICIA JONES! From the time I called her to me getting my keys.. She provided EXCELLENT Customer Service! She made sure I recieved T...op Notch Quality BMW product. She made me feel like a Family Member and I trusted her judgement in my decision making when choosing my 528i BMW. If your looking for someone who is professional, knows the BMW brand, and you can rely on her trustworthiness? FELICIA JONES is who you should ask for when arriving at Nalley BMW Decatur. Thank You!

June 11, 2018

Jason Brown, Felisha and Jay were a pleasure to work with. Typically the car buying process is a pain but these folks make it an easy trip. Thanks muc...h guys!!

June 8, 2018

Chris sold me my first BMW 5 years ago. After zero contemplation, I made the decision to buy a new car this week. Since my first experience with Chris... was so great, I decided to contact him again (luckily, I still had has contact information from 5 years ago). I saw the car I wanted online on Tuesday, stopped by on my way to work Wednesday morning for a test drive, and drove off of the lot with my new Bimmer on Thursday! Chris really made it happen for me and I am so grateful! He has done it again!!!