Platinum Auto Haus

Friday 10:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm
(310) 750-3890 (310) 750-3890

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service

I am very appreciative of Neil, he was very professional and knowledgeable. His calm personality was suiting. I will definitely refer customers to the dealership.

I’ve never had such a pleasant experience buying a car.

I’ve never had such a pleasant experience buying a car. Usually I’ve dreaded the time it takes, the amount of paperwork, and the sleazy sales pitch to try and sell me a bunch of stuff I don’t need. Platinum Autohaus was anything but that! Neil was very kind, direct, and very helpful in explaining all the numbers and costs. I didn’t feel stupid for asking questions and I felt like he was working in my best interest The support the staff gave one another was especially delightful to witness. It always seems that every man is out for himself. This place was different. The entire staff made my husband and me feel right at home. They even ran across the street to get us a made to order Starbucks!!! Now that’s some special service. I highly recommend them for all your car purchases.

Great service!!

5 Star Review

Great guys, simple process, very fair deal. I highly recommend the team when getting a new luxury car. I will absolutely be back again for another purchase

The service was 1st rate and the process was extremely

The service was 1st rate and the process was extremely simple. It was an excellent experience

They hold the car for me (over 2 weeks) until I was able

They hold the car for me (over 2 weeks) until I was able to fly to California. Neil help me to ship the car. They were very professional.

Great experience buying an used car

The Platinum Auto team was amazing, super professional and friendly, they also made everything look simple. The car we went to see and ended up buying it, was in great condition, and they made sure to inspect and add anything missing before we left with the car.

The Platinum Auto team was amazing, super professional...

Happy New Ferrari Owner

This was my fifth o sixth purchase from Platinum and Neil, Ali and the whole team really nailed it with this most recent purchase. It's my first Ferrari and I couldn't be happier.

Great Experience

Neil and Josh, did an awesome job. They made the experience easy as possible. Contact one of them and they will help you with a great experience. We love our Range Rover