• Rafael

I just want to take a minute to thank Stephanie and Kelly for their hard work and patience. Getting a car here was easy, smooth and pressure-free. If you are in need of a used vehicle, do not hesitate to contact these two lovely ladies. You won't regret it!

• Sheila ( sales)

I came in this week to sell my 2005 Nissan Altima. I was greated with the warmest, genuine, friendliest salesperson. She did everything within her power to make sure that the sell of my car and the purchase of my new car went smoothly. I will recommend Carmax to my family and friends. Great experience. I Love my new 2012 Acura TL!!!

• Low-Pressure, Easy Sale

Thanks for the wonderful review, Crazy Commute! It's great to hear about how happy our customers are. Hope you enjoy your new car!

I think the title pretty much sums it up. I'd done quite a bit of research and had already narrowed down my options to a couple of models of cars. There ended up being a lower-milege version of the car I liked at the carmax in AZ, and it was super-easy to have it transferred to CA. Would definitely do business there again.

• Good experience

My first time visiting a CarMax and I was pleasantly surprised with the facilities and the courtesy staff.

Happy to hear you had a good surprise when visiting us, thanks for the review!

Happy to hear you had a good surprise when visiting us, thanks for the review!