Dublin Buick GMC Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-349-3852 Email Dealer
Service 866-913-8063

3.1
  • Service Department not very good

When I brought my truck in for service I was told it would be approximately 3 hours for the service to be performed. Five hours after I dropped my truck off I received a phone call telling me that the truck would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived a half hour after receiving the phone call and was then told that the truck would be ready in an hour. From the time that I dropped my truck off at 7:00 am I did not receive my truck back until 1:30 pm, 6 1/2 hours to perform the service and an additional 3 1/2 hours from the estimated time that I originally received from the Service Representative.

• Waste of time

I dealt with the Internet service manager who was uneducated and unprofessional. A complete waste of time for any serious buyer. Shop elsewhere.

• Glenn Sackett, owner 2011GMC Acadia Denali

Ernie Avalos, again amazed us with his outstanding care of our 2011 Acadia Denali. He continues to go beyond what we consider to be routine automobile maintenance, and service, to outstanding care of our vehicle, which has kept us dedicated to only having Dublin GMC, be the service provider, for over five years and counting.

• Awful waste of my time and energy!

I've been in search of a specific snd very hard to find model of pre-owned Cadillac - the CTS 3.6L Sport Wagon. One of my online searches indicated that this dealership had one such vehicle in its inventory. I called to confirm. I spoke with one salesman who said he'd check the lot and call me back in 5 minutes. I gave him my info and waited 30 minutes before calling him back. Next, I spoke with a "used car manager" who informed me that, yes! they have the car and its "in the shop being prepped for sale." He said although it would be a about 3 days before I could test drive it (because of the xmas holiday) that he would email me photos and the CarFax report. HE NEVER DID!! The day after xmas, I called and spoke with a different sales guy. I was taken through the same ruse. He collected my info and assured me that he'd call me back. I told him that I was on the freeway, on the way and didn't want to go further if it wasn't ready or still there for sale. I had him repeat back to me my info... HE NEVER CALLED BACK!! These people are very unprofessional! I'm glad I didn't get beyond wasting time on phone calls and didn't have my resources disrespected in person!! I do not recommend doing business here if you expect basic courtesy and honesty in business!

Max, we're so sorry that you went through this experience. We strive for a high level of customer service on every customer encounter, and we clearly missed the mark here. If there is any way we can still be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to reach out to Richard Slade, our General Manager. He can be reached directly at 925-560-4410. Thank you for the honest feedback, this will help ensure that we will improve our process for customers moving forward.

• The best

They were so nice and helpful. I would buy from them again.

They were so nice and helpful. I would buy from them again.

• Awful service

I continue having a awful service from Dublin gmc now this time was older guy with hat .at first he was all happy but as soon I mentioned my reason why I was there (for oil change )he became to started to talking to me rude . You guys send me that coupon for oil change and as consumer I have the right to used otherwise don't send anything anymore

• Wasted my day

I took my vehicle in on sat and JIM had bad attitude from the beginning of transition to end . He did not took his time to help me out I wasted all my Saturday

• excellent service

This place has great service they fix my. Buick and all professional thank you Ernie

• top notch service by Ernie Avalos

This facility has great service dept by Ernie Avalos , he always provides excellent service and for about 10 years I been service my vehicles with him and always fair with price and always professional in all aspects

• Excellent service

Thank you Dublin gmc service was fast and with professional oriented by Ernie Avalos