New 866-947-6712 Dealer Website
Used 877-640-4886 Email Dealer
Service 877-638-3807

• Great salesman. Clean facilities!

my salesman was great! Everything was handled professionally and was explained well! I enjoyed my buy experience at the Alamogordo ford house!

• Excellent

Always Friendly. I get appointment very quickly. Work done is explained very well so I can understand. Keep up the great work.

• Great service

Fast courteous service. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Be nice if you added a coffee shop next door. Like SB

• Pross

Fast and priced right. Clean and well maintained facility. Would recommend to a friend. Nothing to complain about. The service was a good experience.

• Great customer service

Everyone is always friendly ...vehicle was done in a timely manner..only problem I had was there was no date on the inspection sheet

Tricia, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

LES the GM is one of your best assets to your dealership. He searched and found for me a Stealth grey Focus RS with every option. Miguel has helped me and will continue to provide assistance for me in our next vehicle purchases. Thank you Vision Ford we have been loyal since 1988 with Wayne Martin and company. I am the next Generation in our family and will continue to visit Vision Ford for years to come. We only buy Ford and nothing else. Again thank you Vision for superior customer service and class.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Vision Ford Lincoln Hyumdai!

• Always a pleasure and very accommodating

Your professionalism and availability to make an appointment with little notification will continue to buy from Ford in the future and recommend to friends

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Michael! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Good service, nice people

It was a good experience. The salesmen was very nice. Overall, I would say they are a fair dealer. (Very rare imo!)

Thanks, Robert! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Oil change

I came in later in the day and the service manager jumped through hoops to take care of me. Great customer service.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Timothy! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great Service

Thank you for sharing your experience, John. We are always happy to give superior service to our visitors and look forward to serving you again.

Got in quickly even when it was around Christmas. Like that there is a shuttle that dropped me off and came and picked me up to get my car. Kept me informed on progress of work.