• 2006 Mercedes-Benz S500

Joe and Phil Licari both went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the purchase of my vehicle. The will both go out of their way to earn your service and are both men of their words. The service department is also excellent with a clean, organized department and friendly staff. They even went above and beyond by starting a Lamborghini on the showroom floor for my disabled son. Joe's wife, Deanne , also went out of her way by driving me home while my car was in for service. I am so very pleased with the quality of the vehicle and as the other reviewer stated, I likewise feel as though I have gained friends and partners for life. Thanks again to ALL at Prestige Imports!

• 1991 XDiablo Purchase

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Joe, the owner, was in dealing with me from start to finish of my transaction. He had the opportunity to sell the car out from under me for more, but he was good to his word to hold the car for me until I arrived to inspect it. This without a deposit. He went the entire 9 yards to make our deal a good one and treated me like a good friend. I feel like l I have made a new friend and would definitely tell anyone to not hesitate to consider buying from this dealer. Their integrity is intact and their intent is to meet your expectations and then some. No bull. I got a great deal on a fantastic Lambo, I'm very happy. Doug Roberts