Cary Auto Sales

4.4

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

The most amazing experience I have ever had!

I had the most amazing experience buying my Kia Soul here. Not only was the staff professional, they were also sincere, honest, and trustworthy. Their prices are outstanding and their customer service is top of the line! They were extremely patient, and kind during my car buying experience. I would not buy another car anywhere else than here! Thank you, Sam for all your help and your honesty! Cary Auto Sales is the best in my book!

Great Used Car Value

I decided to purchase a used vehicle last Fall and stumbled across Cary Auto Sales. They had a number of vehicles that looked like good values, but then I noticed a Toyota 4Runner at a very low price relative to the age and mileage. I called to inquire and went over to see it that same day. The truck was as advertised. The dealership let me take it to my own mechanic, who checked it and pronounced it to be in excellent condition, so I happily purchased it. I got it for several thousand less than comparable trucks I'd seen even on Craigslist and could hardly be more pleased with the price and the service I received at Cary Auto Sales. The owner worked with me directly and was extremely helpful throughout without being at all pushy. They get a huge thumbs up from me.