3.0
  • Broken down on test drive

Took the salesman 35 minutes to find the keys to the car I was wanting to look at. Very quiet and unmotivated salesman. Finally got to look at the car after it had to be jumped. Got two miles away and noticed flickering lights in the dash when buttons were pushed. Then out of nowhere lost total power and engine started pouring out smoke. Had to walk back three blocks in the pouring rain and when I went in to tell the salesman he was more worried about where the car was at than the fact I had to walk back in the rain.

• Helpful and fair

Great service! Needed a vehicle really bad at the time and they made it work for us and got us in and out quick!! any question s always answered and always work with us on payments. backed up warranty 100% also staff are friendly nice people.