Mini of Ramsey

Call This Dealer

New Used

705 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mini of Ramsey from DealerRater.com

• November 22, 2014

Traded in my 2011 Subaru STI for a brand new 2015 MINI Cooper S Convertible. Took delivery of the vehicle yesterday and I am very happy with my decisi...on. The dealership took my detailed vehicle order and made sure that all of my options, selections, and accessories were carried out to the last detail. Erin Hilyer handled my delivery and she was very kind and professional. This dealership was reasonable with their pricing and they went above and beyond to make sure I was a very happy "motorist" when I left the dealership. Thank you Prestige MINI !

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us and that we were able to help you create t...he perfect MINI. If there's ever anything else that we may do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask! Motor on! - The Prestige MINI Team

May 18, 2018

Great dealership - stress-free and quick oil change service, people are nice and helpful, super friendly environment - definitely worth to recommend.... Thank you Mini of Ramsey.

May 18, 2018

From the first call to the present, every employee at Mini of Ramsey treated us like royalty. In fact, we ended up buying 2 cars instead of just 1. ...Having dealt with many other car dealerships, this dealership is number 1!

May 18, 2018

I'm always pleased with the services provided. The MINI staff is always very friendly. The waiting area is also very comfortable. It makes servicing y...our vehicle a pleasure.

May 16, 2018

Joe Frasco made it so easy again. Joe was able to get me in with not much wait and no trouble as always. Also I requested a loaner and to be a manua...l transmission, Joe was able to provide. Well, it was such an easy time for me and like always the work was done quicker and better than expected. Thank you always

May 16, 2018

Very happy with mini service. Welcoming service people Great loaner car. Makes me want a new one, mine is a 2012. The only slight negative was cashier..., She???s a little sour

May 14, 2018

I gave a rating of 5 stars. My Countryman was checked for a possible oil leak. The wait time for the car was not long. Ryan Patti, my service rep was... extremely attentive, informative and courteous.

May 14, 2018

5 Stars because I was treated like I was the only customer that day (and I know I wasn't) :) Courteous responses, a loaner vehicle, quick turn-around..., and a free car wash. I am a very happy customer! David

May 14, 2018

The sales person, Gregory is wonderful. He is nice, kind and sweet. One thing that I didnt like the car. I got a lease car that used for dealar loaner... car before. I didnt do test drive because I trust Mini. When I drove the car, i knew right away the brake is wrong. They took my car and repaired for few days. I would be more happy if they checked the car before selling. But Gregg helps me alot about that situation. I drove MINI just 2 days. So far so good. Thank you Gregory!!!!

May 14, 2018

Ruby was beyond helpful and communicated quickly every step of the way. Michelle was fantastic. She helped us with the financing and picking up the ...car. There was also a gentleman named Alex who assisted with explaining the working parts of the mini- he was great too!

Mini of Ramsey