574 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Mini from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent MINI dealership in NJ!

Traded in my 2011 Subaru STI for a brand new 2015 MINI Cooper S Convertible. Took delivery of the vehicle yesterday and I am very happy with my decision. The dealership took my detailed vehicle order and made sure that all of my options, selections, and accessories were carried out to the last detail. Erin Hilyer handled my delivery and she was very kind and professional. This dealership was reasonable with their pricing and they went above and beyond to make sure I was a very happy "motorist" when I left the dealership. Thank you Prestige MINI !

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us and that we were able to help you create the perfect MINI. If there's ever anything else that we may do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask! Motor on! - The Prestige MINI Team

• Pleasantly Surprised
    October 17, 2017

Prestige Mini

We wish you all the best in your new MINI!

So I took my beloved (but tired) 2009 cooper convertible in for service and left with a brand spanking new 2018 convertible S ! Never expected it. Tanya Freeman is the bomb. No pressure, no hard sell, no pushy sales pitch. She is totally laid back and professional at the same time. She is completely knowledgeable about everything Mini. Not only was my experience painless, but Tanya actually made the process fun. Which is what Mini is all about, right ? Gonna miss my service buddy, Nick Falvo, for a while but having a new car is exciting.

Prestige Mini

We wish you all the best in your new MINI!

• Doesn't get better than Tanya Freeman and Prestige Mini
    October 1, 2017

Tanya brings customer service to a new level. She went above and beyond to make sure my car buying experience went smoothly. She's the best!

Prestige Mini

Congratulations on your new MINI!

Prestige Mini

Congratulations on your new MINI!

• Pleasant Buying Experience
    September 7, 2017

Prestige Mini

We're glad you were able to find the right car at the right price!

We did enough homework before going to Prestige MINI, so we knew the model and features we wanted and what price range would be considered reasonable. Tanya Freeman was efficient in searching the inventory for vehicles that fit our specifications. Once we decided on a vehicle, there were some back-and-forth's during the price negotiation as expected, but overall, Tanya and Eric were reasonable and we agreed on a fair price that was within our expectation after a short while.

Prestige Mini

We're glad you were able to find the right car at the right price!

• Good experience following a bad start
    July 30, 2017

Prestige Mini

Thank you for the kind review and welcome to the MINI family!

A sales associate was switched at the last moment. Tanya Freeman took over and did an excellent job of meeting my needs and answering all my questions.

Prestige Mini

Thank you for the kind review and welcome to the MINI family!

• Prestige Mini experience
    June 17, 2017

Prestige Mini

Congratulations and welcome to our family! We are happy to help you find the perfect car at the perfect price!

Who buy Mini buy a lifestyle. Me and my wife had fun in all the 3 meetings we had with Tanya. Not the typical pushing sales person. We loved the experience. We focused more on the party that was at Mini store, the free carwash and the plan for the summer vacation. Tanya, Michelle and Rich make you feel part of a Family. After 10 minutes you there you feel you are with your high school friends. Flexible in negotiation, willing to find the Mini that fit your personality. I found the car I want at the price I want and I think I make new friends.

Prestige Mini

• Tanya was able to find me a vehicle quickly
    June 12, 2017

She was also able to work with me to get to an attractive price without a lot of back and forth. I love the car and the service

Prestige Mini

Thank you for the kind review. As a dealership, we strive to ensure every step of ownership is hassle free from your first visit to the show room to your routine service appointments.

• Excellent
    June 6, 2017

Prestige Mini

We are glad we were able to make your buying experience hassle free. Thank you for choosing Prestige MINI!

Excellent in all aspect as a customer service. Extremely pleased with all her help. Very nice person. I recommend it to her if you want to make a good purshase.

• Great experience .
    May 22, 2017

Prestige Mini

Congratulations on your new MINI... Enjoy!

I would recommend this dealership to everyone. The entire staff is courteous and knowledgeable. They made getting my new Mini that much easier. Overall great experience.

Prestige Mini

Congratulations on your new MINI... Enjoy!

• Great intro to Mini
    May 15, 2017

Tanya was helpfull, knowledgeable and friendly. She answered any and all questions. If this is a look at the future, we're in great hands. Thank You

Prestige Mini

Thank you for the kind review!

Prestige Mini

Thank you for the kind review!