Limited Motors

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 24 reviews

• March 17, 2013

I came in just to browse around and look at cars and i ended up buying a car that i become in love with, and to top it all off 3 days after i got the ...car they called me in to let me know that they had found me better financing now my interest is way lower. These guys are great!

Hello Jerry! Here at Limited Motors our financial staff promises to do their best to find the finest financial possibilities for you. They aim to get ...you in the car you fall in love with as soon as possible. We are glad that your experience with us was great and we thank you for trusting in us your business. Thank you so much!

April 4, 2017

Worst Experience Of All Time!! Had My Car For A Month And Didnt Get To Keep Cuz They Are Incapable Of Sellin !

February 26, 2017

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox in January and I couldn't of felt more like family. Manuel Arellano made us feel like top priority and d...id everything he had too to make sure that we drove off in the vehicle we really wanted. I never felt so comfortable about purchasing a used vehicle than I did here at Limited Motors on so. Union Ave. Their vehicles here are top notch and look brand new. They make sure that you drive away in luxury and at a reasonable price. I will definitely be coming back to these guys in the future.

February 9, 2017

Great experience today buying a car from limited motors. Look up Johnny "the bearded man". Amazing customer service. Definitely recommend

February 2, 2017

I recently moved to Morro Bay from Bakersfield. I was in need of a used car so I went to Limited Motors. My sister and two of my brothers had purchase...d cars there before. I wasn't disappointed. Johnny helped my dad and I find the car I needed. I don't think I would have received the same service here in San Luis Obispo county, or anywhere else for that matter. Johnny together with Froy got me an amazing deal! I'm very happy with the whole experience. I'll definitely be going back to Limited Motors in the future!!

November 29, 2016

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from the staff at limited motors. Sergio was our main sales person. He made the buying process simple a...nd did not pressure us in any way. The entire staff worked very hard to help us get the payment we were comfortable with. I highly recommend limited motors for anyone looking for a used car.

November 18, 2016

I've always been interested in this place but Im a new car buyer. As soon as I walked onto the lot I was greeted and helped right away. Found my perfe...ct car with my budget and an amazing deal! I drove off with a 2013 Ford Focus and I love my car! I don't think I could've found a better deal. They are so professional and very experienced. New buyers should definitely stop here and if they do not have what your looking for, they will help you find it!

November 18, 2016

Thank you Robert Lopez for helping me through the entire process. I was a bit nervous to take on a car payment - but, I know without a doubt that I go...t a great deal! Jose in finance was awesome as well making sure that I got a payment that I could manage and working hard to find me a great deal. I LOVE my car! Best decision I could make. Thank you Limited Motors and a special Thank you to Robert!

February 20, 2016

John made buying a car completely stress free!! He was all about ME from the very first contact. He followed through on everything he said he would do...! I bought the car I picked and wanted. No hidden fees no ball droppers!! It was a perfect experience and positive I'll buy again from limited Motors!!!

October 11, 2015

Came to the Auto mall looking for a sporty dodge ram that looked aggressive and mean, found my perfect match at Limited Motors. I was looking for low ...mileage and good price. This was perfect for my needs. Satisfied customer all the way. Thanks to Alex Vargas for his great services and the purchase.