• Great team and service!

The service was great and friendly staff, if I've ever had an issue they fix it and go above and beyond.

• No problems!!

I recently bought a 2017 F-250 SUPER DUTY CREW CAB LONG BED ..I think if your looking for a truck Rodeo is a great place to start. big inventory! They had what I wanted..met my price & Iwas in & out pretty quick. MY salesperson Laurie Barnes was great... let me look around unbothered.. but was right there when I had a question. When I finally told her what I wanted she said she thought they had one in the back & for the first time in my truck buying history they did ! Awesome! Great purchase!

• Great customer service

The customer service is superb. Especially Tawny and Butch Anderson. They both make an outstanding team. If you are looking for workers with great work ethic, make sure you talk to these two. You won't be dissappinted ladies and gentlemen.

• Attentive staff

All staff were alert to a customer waiting and offered assistance. All staff were alert to a customer waiting and

• Great service

Friendly staff did not feel like I was being pushed to get repairs that were not needed...I have come here for many years and I'm always satisfied

• Excellent service

Always attended to promptly. Courteous staff. Always kept me informed of the repair process. Repair completed ina timely manner. Richard went over the repair with me at time of pick up.

• Rodeo Servivd

Car taken quickly. Love that the car is washed. Report card is good. Pretty comfortable waiting area. Staff pleasant and available.

• Excellent Service

Keeping me inform while waiting. Showing me the actual air filter and letting me know it needed to be changed. That built my trust with your service.

• Oil change

I was able to dropped off my truck for a oil change and when I came back to get it it was done and washed within the time they told me

• Rodeo Ford - Nice Showroom, Great Pricing!

Mark Kirkley was great! Very professional and made sure the whole process went smooth. Tony in finance was extremely knowledgeable.