Elk Grove Acura

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Purchase Experience

I just purchased a 2012 Acura TL from Elk Grove Acura. The customer service I had received from start to finish was awesome. I didn't feel the pressur...e to make a hasty decision and "close the deal." Everyone, including sales and management, was very courteous, helpful, and professional. I felt the dealership actually appreciated my business, and I wasn't just another transaction. I would definitely recommend Acura of Elk Grove if you're in the market for a used or new Acura.

• Pleasant surprise! Awesome service!

Thanks to my Tim Hughes for your patience and assistance on my car purchase! I am very happy and grateful for your service. Keep up the great work!

• Great buying experience.

Jason Megna and the rest of the staff here were awesome. I am very happy with the deal I got on my truck and with the service they provided. By the ti...me my paperwork was done my vehicle was fully detailed and ready to go! Would definitely recommend buying here.

Overall Experience

• Great Experience!

Jason Megna and the rest of the staff here were awesome. I am very happy with the deal I got and the service they provided. By the time my paperwork w...as done my vehicle was fully detailed and ready to go! Would definitely recommend buying here.

• Great Low Pressure Experience!!!

I very much enjoyed my car buying experience with Jason Megna at Elk Grove Acura. He was very helpful and responsive to all my needs, wants and expect...ation when it comes to the car I wanted. Jason went above and beyond to assure I was comfortable with what I'm getting myself into and assure it was the right choice for me. When purchasing a vehicle, I look for low pressure sales as I would like to be the one making the decision not pressure into a decision. With Jason, I've found the right person to work with in this process. I highly recommend Jason Megna if you are looking for a knowledgeable salesman and incredible low pressure experience.

We are so glad to hear that Jason helped to cultivate a wonderful car-buying experience for you, and that you chose a car we wholly stand behind (I dr...ive one myself!)! We hope that you have loved your first month in your new MDX, and also hope that you know we are readily available for any of your future vehicle needs! We hope to see you again! With thanks, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

• best car buying experience ever

Jared returned my email quickly and did follow ups. He is very knowledgeable on packages/options. The best part is he does listen to the customer's sp...ecial need and goes extra miles to do the service. Best car buying experience here!

We are so very proud and pleased to know that Jared served you well during your car buying experience! We work very hard to ensure that our clients f...eel fully understood and tended to, and we hope that your new car is serving you wonderfully too! Please let us know should you need anything more in the future! Best, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

• Best "first-time buyer" experience!

It was my first time buying a car and it was the most smooth experience for me! I had inquired about a used car I had found online on the Elk Grove Au...tomall site and I contacted Robbie Kwock who helped in the process. When I arrived at the Acura site, he had the car already pulled around and ready for me to look at for our appointment. He told me everything there was to know about the car and when it was time to start filling out information for purchasing the car, he was patient and made sure to explain every part of the application to me so that I understood what it meant to own my first car. He also made sure to let me know all of my options and helped me get a great deal on my car! First time buyers, find Robbie!

We understand how daunting the car buying process can sometimes be, so one of our main goals is to make sure that our customers are comfortable and co...nfident in their purchases! We are so pleased to know that was the case for you, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best wishes to you and yours, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

• Elmer Juarez

Elmer was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him to serve your car buying experience. He was professional, attentive, kind, helpful and wa...nted my wife and I to have a great car buying experience - and we certainly did.

Elmer is a stellar member of our team, and we're so glad that he afforded you a wonderful car buying experience! We greatly appreciate both your busi...ness and your kind words, and wish you the very best as you enjoy your car! Please don't hesitate to return to us with any of your vehicle needs! Warmly, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

• Team Jason for Elk Grove Acura

Jason Megna was amazing! He was all about the customer and made my first car buying experience easy. I left Elk Grove Acura feeling completely satisfi...ed will my overall experience and choice of car. I strongly recommend asking for him if you are considering visiting Elk Grove Acura.

Overall Experience

• Elk Grove Acura

We are thrilled that Jason can be credited for your wonderful car buying experience! We take great pride in our team, and work hard to achieve a sati...sfied AND excited customer experience! We hope that you know we are readily available for any of your vehicle needs, and wish you the best in the New Year! Thank you Candice! Best, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Elk Grove Acura