Elk Grove Acura

289 reviews

289 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Elk Grove Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 26, 2021

Bought a 2018 TLX. Customer service was good , didn’t wait long . Stephan gave me a run down of the radio system. No complaints , thank ya’ll.

April 20, 2021

Jason Megna made the buying experience so easy and fun. Not only did he give me a great price, the service was excellent as he did not waste my time and... was ready with the vehicle and the questions I had. If you're ever in need of a car, go to Elk Grove Acura and ask for Jason.

• July 6, 2011

I just purchased a 2012 Acura TL from Elk Grove Acura. The customer service I had received from start to finish was awesome. I didn't feel the pressure... to make a hasty decision and "close the deal." Everyone, including sales and management, was very courteous, helpful, and professional. I felt the dealership actually appreciated my business, and I wasn't just another transaction. I would definitely recommend Acura of Elk Grove if you're in the market for a used or new Acura.

March 7, 2021

Stephen Thoresen was amazing and very helpful in getting me the certified preowned vehicle that I was looking to purchase. He and the rest of the staff... were awesome!

We are so happy to hear that Stephen and the rest of our team served you wonderfully during the purchase of your new car! We want nothing more than fo...r our customers to feel enthusiastic and confident in their purchases, and it gives us great pride to know that we succeeded in your case! We hope that you're enjoying your vehicle to fullest, and that you'll not hesitate to return to us for anything more you might need! Happy Driving! Best, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Worked with:
    Vinnie Hoang

Kevin Eley

February 23, 2021

Jason Megna was awesome. Turned in 2018 MDX lease for new 2020 MDX SH TECH AWD. Jason presented all options in comparing 2020 and 2022. Wife liked the... smaller 2020 - made the 'happy wife - happy life' decision. Jason made the whole process seamless - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Previous lease was with Niello Acura and would NEVER go back. They used 'bait and switch tactic' in changing color at delivery.

(I've just responded to your review left kindly on cars.com, as well, but it's worth noting our thanks twice too!)Thank you again, truly, for giving u...s the chance to earn your business, and for working with Jason and our team to allow us to successfully pair you and your wife with the *right* vehicle! We are incredibly grateful for your 5-star ratings, and fully intend to continue earning them in the future! Enjoy your beautiful new car! Warmly, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

February 23, 2021

We applaud your decision and hope that it also means 'happy husband'!! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your praise, and for taking t...he time to share your kind words! We hope that your 2020 MDX provides many miles of happy driving, and that you'll not forget that we are readily available for anything you might need in the process! With thanks, Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

Worked with:
    Vinnie Hoang

February 22, 2021

David Mello was fabulous! So patient, thorough, quick, and professional! I had my 2 kids and husband with me and they made the process so seem less! ... Can't recommend him and the dealer enough!!!

We are so happy to hear that you felt well tended to during your car buying experience with us! We can't speak enough to the importance of making sure... that our customers are comfortable and confident in their dealings in our store, and we are so happy to have succeeded in your case! We hope that your new car has been serving you just as wonderfully since, and that you know we are readily available for anything more you might need! Wishing you the best, with thanks! Emily Lasher Van Orden evanorden@lasherauto.com

February 16, 2021

I am SO SATISFIED with my experience at Elk Grove Acura! The service was AMAZING, made buying a certified pre-owned vehicle a breeze! The staff was friendly... and very helpful. Sonny and the gang will have you leaving with an amazing ride and great memories!

February 4, 2021

First time car buyer and Jason was incredibly helpful and kind! He answered all my questions and was very patient with me. I appreciated his help very... much. He sat with me and explained all the buttons in the car and helped me set up my bluetooth. Even after I purchased the car, he followed up with me to make sure I didn't have any other questions. Love my new car!!

February 4, 2021