Hall Nissan Chesapeake

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
(866) 325-7872 (866) 325-7872

4.4

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Nissan Chesapeake from DealerRater.

Excellent experience all the way around

I had an excellent experience working with Cory & the dealership who were informative, worked with me to get a great vehicle at under 2% APR for the portion I financed, & were very helpful. After the vehicle was purchased, they remained very helpful. I didn't think that an SUV that wasn't a hybrid or similar could get over 35 MPG on average, but mine has over my first 4000 miles. My personal best for a single trip was over 46 miles per gallon. With adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, lane change avoidance, Android auto, and great safety ratings, I can keep safe while maintaining productive drives. I love my Rogue SV and am so thankful for Cory and the manager as well at Hall Nissan Chesapeake.

Dealer response

Hi Adam, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Cory McDowell is an awesome salesman!

Cory McDowell is an awesome salesman! He is personable, knowledgeable, and professional. He makes coming to Hall Nissan Chesapeake a good experience! Thank you Cory!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Nissan Chesapeake. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

I had an excellent experience working with Cory & the

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

1.0

Dealership refused to honor the Autotrader instant cash

Dealership refused to honor the Autotrader instant cash offer. Classic bait and switch tactics. Stay away from this place.

Dealer response

Scott, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel your experience was less than positive, as we strive to provide exceptional customer service with each visit and worked to find an agreeable vehicle acquisition price. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call our General Manager, Josh Heaton, directly at 757.631.7605. Thank you.

Anthony's customer service and level of professionalism

Anthony's customer service and level of professionalism is top tier immaculate. Always available, willing, and able to assist whenever and however necessary. Very sound honest and trust worthy individual.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Nissan Chesapeake. Safe travels!

I am so grateful for the team at the Chesapeake- Western

I am so grateful for the team at the Chesapeake- Western Branch Hall Nissan! After purchasing my husbands car about a month ago I came back interested in a rogue. I work directly with Chris and Ryan and they made it happen for me and I was so ecstatic. They went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of in the best way possible after having a not so great experience at a different Nissan dealership. Both gentlemen made the transaction seamless. I’m so happy to be your owner the newly redesigned 2022 Nissan Rogue after eyeing the Rogue models for years. Again special shout out to Ryan and Chris for taking care of me. My husband and I will be in Nissan of Chesapeake customers for life.

Dealer response

Hello Crystal, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Nissan Chesapeake. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Jon was very helpful and made my car buying experience

Jon was very helpful and made my car buying experience super easy. He got me the perfect car for an amazing price. I would buy a car from Jon and Hall Nissan of Chesapeake anytime. I’ve also told many friends to check them out as well. I am very happy with my purchase and the overall experience.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Nissan Chesapeake! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

4.0

Very good at customer service, keeping you informed and

Very good at customer service, keeping you informed and what to expect. Very helpful and kind.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Ryan was a pleasure to work with!

Ryan was a pleasure to work with! He was kind, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely refer my friends and family to him. Also, we love the car! Kelly & Elizabeth Sibley

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Ryan here at Hall Nissan Chesapeake! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Chris and Ryan was awesome people.

Chris and Ryan was awesome people. They help us with a new Nissan Kicks. Grateful

Dealer response

Hi Elizabeth, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!