• Thanks a lot for the new car!

They made my trade in and car buying experience very easy. Even when we called about 20 times, they where patient and worked my deal smoothly. Even knocking a grand off the original price of the car we bought. I really appreciate the time and effort you guys made for us.

• Just got the car Wife loves it.

Wife likes the retro body style of the Pt. Cruiser.It has the sun roof and power option.

• Quality Auto is tops!

I've been buying and selling vehicles from Quality for years and highly recommend anyone to purchase/sell from this family owned car dealership. Very easy to work with and no pressure.

• Great Company

My wife and I were in search of a cargo can for our company. Alan and Kelly at Quality Auto Sales made it easy for us to shop and buy our first vehicle from a car dealership. They were not pushy or overwhelming, but let us shop on our own. We appreciate them and will use them in the future for sure!

• Chevy

These guys were amazing to work with, highly recommended!

These guys were amazing to work with, highly recommended!

• Great Customer Service

One of the best car shopping experiences I have ever had. Excellent customer service, no pressure, these guys do it right!

• Fast and Easy

The transaction go very smooth after the trade in I take my summer tires to dealer and ask if I can have my winter tires back. They said they will call me back but it's been more than a week and they haven't call me back. So overall it is smooth but I feel like the communication is not so good.

• Gem of a Used Car Dealer in Anchorage AK

For many years, I have been a customer of Quality Auto Sales in Anchorage Alaska. I have bought and sold a respectable number of personal used vehicles through them. To this point I hadn’t overcome laziness sufficient to write a review. It finally hit me after a recent purchase that I needed to spread the good word. Quality Auto Sales is a family run business. You are treated like family and presented with value and “real” numbers, with no high-pressure sales or gimmicks. You can shop online but, I prefer to just drive by in person. The courtesy staff will take time for you whether you are just socializing, shopping, or going to buy or consign a vehicle. The sales office is a cozy wood cabin. The modest paved lot is immaculate and always full of excellent used vehicles for the Alaska market. Getting approved for a loan and signing paperwork goes quick and smooth. I have been satisfied with every deal closed through Quality Auto Sales in Anchorage. Talk to Nick Perry if you have any questions.

• Will shop here first...always!

While shopping for my daughter's first "grown up car" we found a Ford Escape here that was everything she was looking for in a car. The guys at Quality were easy to work with, no pressure, the car was priced reasonably, and the total transaction took under 20 minutes from start to finish. By far one of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. We will always check here first, because the "other guys".. well...let's just say every other dealership pales in comparison to the no bull no hassle attitudes here.

• Just purchased an awesome GMC

I had a great experience purchasing my used GMC truck from Quality Auto Sales. There staff was friendly and it was a zero stress experience Jay