Deery Bros Ford Lincoln of Iowa City

• 2017 Ford Fusion Deery Bros. Ford in Iowa City.

My experience at Deery Bros. Ford-Lincoln in Iowa City was first rate all the way. The car, a 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid is great and the service was fantastic. I will recommend Deery Bros. Ford-Lincoln to anybody.

• vehicle service

I had the brakes completely replaced due to aged equipment. I still am having some braking problems, but will see if it corrects itself before bringing the vehicle back in to have it checked again. I have complete confidence in the diesel mechanic who worked on my vehicle and trust his opinion and experience in working on my vehicle.

• Excellent Experience

I had an amazing experience with Deery Brothers Ford: the salesman was easy to get along with, not pushy at all, and was very helpful in understanding my indecisiveness. The finance department at Deery Ford was quick and efficient and everything was done in a time unparalleled with other dealerships in my area. This was my first Ford purchase and Deery Ford has earned my business for service and future vehicle purchases.

• High quality service

Fast and friendly service. Service department takes the time to explain problems so they are understandable.

Toby, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to see you again soon!

• Mr. Kurtz

Great service, great employees. Service is provided in a timely manner and the work is very good. The service is explained when the work is completed. They even wash your vehicle.

• To Repair my driver door lock

I went there to repair my driver door lock who was broken in January 2017...they did it partially asking me to lock that door inside of the car not with keys and opening it by the other side with keys and they charged me $427....and last week I went back to them because it is difficult for me to all times open the door of the other side before come back to the driver door...and they told me that they going to do it but charging me $362...,and they did good but I'm not happy because of how they worked on my car and how they charge me...first they hold my driver widow with scotch and I have problem to make it down and up...second because of one door who doesn't lock they charged me in total $789 almost ....thanks

• Great experience!

We highly recommend Deery Brothers to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

John, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great service

Everything goes like clockwork and the people are helpful and friendly. I have always had a good experience.

• Great service always.

Everything is always good when going to Deery Ford for service

Everything is always good when going to Deery Ford for service

• Deery Ford Service on my Fusion.

Susan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very pleasant atmosphere along with staff. I could not have an appointment on Wednesday or Thursday due to Doctor appointments. I realized after getting off work late on Monday that I needed the oil changed and the car serviced before we went on a weekend trip to St. Louis. I called the service department at 3:45 pm to see if they could fit me in the following day. Justin asked me what time and I told him that I preferred 4 or later due to my job. He told me to bring it in by 4 and they would work it in for me. VERY accommodating to my needs. I was very pleased and also very happy that they could do that for me. Awesome service department!!