Deery Brothers Ford Lincoln

389 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 11, 2019

Quick, simple and painless buying process. The sales staff was knowledgeable, manager was kind and service dept was welcoming. Highly recommend to give... this place a stop when shopping

June 11, 2019

Very poor buying experience, including outright misrepresentations, attempted manipulation, and very poor presentation. I would definitely recommend that... you look for a new ford elsewhere based on my experience.

J, We apologize for the poor service you received. I would like to discuss your experience to ensure we can provide a high level of service in the fut...ure. Please call Terry Adams at 319-337-4600. Thank You.

May 30, 2018

Alone woman traveller hit a deer carcass left by someone. Transmission issues had towed to Ford. The service writer would not even look at the car.... It could have been just a line pulled. Ford owned Volvo 1999 2010. We have f350 and 1988 bronco. My husband company has corporate acct and buys several F150 each year. I would not even walk into this place for free service. Horrible treatment.

Miss Faulkner, we're sorry we couldn't help more with your Volvo. We are a Ford dealer and do not have anyone trained to work on Volvo transmissions. ...It's unfortunate your vehicle was towed to us as it only delayed your repairs. We called a couple of local transmissions shops for you but as you know they didn't have anyone on staff to fix Volvo transmissions either. We also offered to call the closest Volvo dealer for you. We did our best at 7:00 am to accommodate you but our service technicians do not arrive until 8:00 am. Again, we apologize we couldn't be of more service to you but it wasn't from lack of trying.

March 6, 2018

First visit was for an issue with my 2010 Ford fusion, had to bring back vehicle three times until finally I talked to a manager to make sure it was done... right. Then I buy my 2012 F150, have it for a year and my caliper locks up causing my rotors to go bad. They replaced front two rotors/brakes, caliper was covered by warranty, and yet they charged me $700...I looked online and found the OEM Ford official rotors for $90, they claim are $125...overall professional and nice people but waaaayyy over priced. Not everyone in this area makes "lawyer and doctor money" very dissatisfied with price and will bring my vehicle to a local, private mechanic

Jeremy, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed t...o hear that you did not. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do contact Sarah Boulter at sboulter@deeryford.com or (319) 337-4600 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

July 31, 2017

They worked well with me on the new truck my wife and I bought. This is the second vehicle we have with them. Very happy.

Justin , your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope you continue to choose Deery Brothers Ford-Lincoln for your vehi...cle needs! Take care!

July 28, 2017

Only one of many dealings I've had over the years with this dealership - they are at the top in my estimation. Great people, good workers that know what... they are all about and Management that is appreciative of my business. They have saved me money and did a great job with repairs when needed even though it's seldom. Their customer relations are second to none and best of all they are people you can count on to get the job done right the first time.

July 28, 2017

Buying Process was fast and efficient. I have zero complaints about this dealership.

Zachery, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

July 26, 2017

very fast and easy to make appointments Nice friendly service tech's

July 20, 2017

Patrick has the best team in town! It's awesome to work with the folks at Deery Brothers Ford in Iowa City

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will ...be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

July 17, 2017

Everything went smoothly through the initial sales process, but then some follow up servicing needed to be seen to, and that could have been handled differently... from the onset.