Automobiles of Distinction

• great people, nice vehicles, top notch experience

Frank went above and beyond to get me in my 2012 Ford Fusion and at a great price. 2 weeks later I had a slow leak in my tire and I was able to bring it in and have it taken care of without costing me a penny. He is a man of his word and a respectable one at that. His wife is a sweetheart as well and she was more than kind to my 2 children that I had to bring with me on a couple of occasions. I have and will continue to recommend Automobiles of Distinction to friends, family, and strangers. If he can get me in a nice vehicle at an affordable price, he can do the same for just about anybody!

• Frank at Automobiles of Distinction is awesome!

I have had two wonderful car buying experiences with Frank at Automobiles of Distinction! He will do everything he can to get you what you want in a vehicle. He makes the process easy and helps you in any way possible. The vehicles are clean and affordable. If you were to have an issue he is willing to help any way he can. I bought my first car through Automobiles of Distinction, and because the experience was so positive, I purchased another car through him. He helped me get the lowest interest rate possible as well. I am so satisfied with him, his business, and his wife! I recommend Automobiles of Distinction to anyone who wants to deal with an honest and hard working business! Thanks Frank!

• Automobiles of Distinction review

The staff is very friendly and they had the car I wanted at a reasonable price. Not to mention the car was extremely clean.

• Awesome experience!

Frank helped me get my truck with no issues. He made the trade in and buying process easy, honest and fair. They even got my title paperwork processed quickly to help with my schedule! Class act!

• Excellent service. Best experience ever.

Our experience with this dealer was very satisfying. Mr Frank worked on finding the exact vehicle we were searching for. So many dealers gave us the run around,but not this dealer. They didn't stop until they found our dream car and in a price range that is very affordable for us. Our vehicle has excellent mileage and in excellent condition. We will definitely recommend this dealer to all of our family and friends. Thanks again for an awesome experience in purchasing our dream car.

• Got Car I wanted. Got a great rate. Courteous

Great place to buy a car.got the car I wanted,a super low interest rate with no high pressure. very courteous people!