(4.2) 148 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

4.2
148 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of EuroMotorcars Germantown from DealerRater.com
  • Ted Shepherd at Germantown EuroMotors
    January 3, 2016

Ted Shepherd is the kind of salesperson every car buyer hopes to find. He listens patiently and answers questions with honesty and integrity. It was a... pleasure to work with Ted. He did not ask me to write this review. I was motivated by my appreciation for the experience.

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ted. We are so happy that you enjoyed browsing for a vehicle at our dealership. Let us know if you have an...y further questions and we'll be happy to help.

• Awesome experience!
    January 25, 2018

Sales rep Gil Lee from Euromotor Germantown Mercedes was fantastic! He was attentive, genuine, and service was overall great. Would recommend him to a...nyone. He even reached out to me after the purchase to check in. Thank you!

EuroMotorcars Germantown

You just made our day with your kind feedback of your experience with Gil here at the dealership. Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz and feel free to reach ...out to any of us with any questions you may have. Welcome to the Euro Germantown family and thank you for your business!

• Awesome Experience!
    December 28, 2017

Highly recommend working with Gil Lee if you???re looking for a new or used Mercedes. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning of o...ur process to the end. Gil went above and beyond with communication and even followed up on his days off (Christmas Eve). Gil is a true class act!

EuroMotorcars Germantown

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review for Gil. He truly takes care of the people he assists in finding their new car and it does not stop after you... leave the dealership. He is there to stay and assist you during the ownership of your car. Let us know if you need anything else and we are happy to help.

• Gil is the Best!!
    December 20, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Gil. His service was outstanding. I was in and out so fast and felt I got the best deal possible. Would highly reco...mmend Gil!

EuroMotorcars Germantown

Your feedback makes all the difference and knowing that you felt it was worth 5 stars brightens our day. Gil and the rest of the team welcome you to t...he Euro Germantown Family and we are looking forward to assisting you with the service of your vehicle and any other questions you might have. Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz.

• Outstanding service
    October 4, 2017

Stephen was absolutely great, professional and friendly. From the time I tried to make the appointment online. He called me back and made the appoin...tment for me. I received constant reminders about my appointment. While my car was in service, he kept me updated. There were a couple more issues that needed attention. He called me to explain what needed to be done and asked if they could go ahead. I picked up the car at the end of the day. He had it washed. The whole experience was great. Thank you Stephen.

EuroMotorcars Germantown

Amanda, thank you so much for your feedback about your visit with Stephen. We are so excited to read that everything went well and that we were able t...o take care of your Mercedes-Benz. Thank you for your business. Please let us know if you need anything else. See you next time.

• Service addvisors not trained to handle payments
    August 1, 2017

Once a service job is done at this dealership, the service advisor, instead of a cashier, helps the customer pay for the service. This seems a nice pr...ocess, because the service advisor can provide a summary of the services done on the car and handle the payment at the same time, saving the customer's time. However, in reality, this could be a BIG pain! The service advisors have not been trained sufficiently to handle the payments. In my case, it took the service advisor (and the service manager who arrived later to rescue) almost 30 minutes to figure out the correct amount I was supposed to pay after several credit card swipes and refunds. The worst part is: in the end, the amount was still wrong. I had to call a few days later to have them correct the error. In sum, I like the service advisors to handle payments, but the advisors must be trained to use the financial systems efficiently and effectively so customers wouldn't waste too much time there.

• Lack of care for customers is appalling!
    July 26, 2017

The other day I received a service coupon in the mail and decided to give this dealer a try, which turned out to be a disaster! When I called Monday t...o make an appointment to have the GPS in my car updated, both the Parts department and Services department said that it would not take long and I should plan just waiting there while the GPS updating was performed. The Service department representative said that the coupon I had received were applicable to the service I would need. When I arrived this morning (Wednesday), the first substantive sentence advisor Jeffrey Balkin said was that he was not sure whether the coupon that got me hooked was applicable to this service. After consulting his manager, he got the green light. Then I waited there for two full hours, during which no one even stopped by the waiting area to tell me what was going on or how much longer I had to wait. I finally went back to Balkin and he then placed a call to the technician. After some further delay, his answer was that the GPS updating was still going on and he was not sure how much longer I should wait. He also said that "usually it takes about 1.5 hours to get this kind of job done." At that point (2.5 hours have already passed since my arrival), I asked to see the service manager to provide an explanation. After some further delay, the service manager Jon LaFond appeared and said the job was done. Then when Balkin processed my payment, it took him another 30 minutes to figure out the computer system to get the right amount. So a 1.5-hour job turns out to be a 3-hour wait. The worst part is their lack of care for customers' needs and feelings. They put me in the waiting area for two full hours without even stopping by once to give me any update. When I requested to see the manager, Balkin blamed the call center for setting wrong expectations (about the waiting time). But Balkin himself said that this kind of job takes about 1.5 hours and he didn't even bother to let me know what was going on after 2 hours of waiting. Is he suitable for advising and serving customers? I don't think so.

Overall Experience

• Lack of care for customers is appalling!!!!!
    July 26, 2017

• A+ Service
    June 6, 2017

Great overall experience. Ramesh made everything extremely easy.

• JORGE
    April 25, 2017

I TOW MY CAR TO DEALER AFTER CAR PARK FOR 13 MONTS , AND I WAS TOLD I NEEDED POWER CONTROL MODULE " IS BURN" FROM NO HAVE POWER FOR 13 MONTS. SERVICE... WRITER Z.... GIVE ME ESTIMATE FOR OVER $2200.00 US . WHEN I DONT BOLIVE MR Z..... AND I SEND TOW TRACK TO PICKUP MY CAR SERVICE WRITER WAS VERY AROGANT AND I NEVER RECIVE INVOICE. ORGINAL ESTIMATE WAS $135.00 FOR PROGRAMING MY POWER CONTROL MODULE, DEALER CHARGE ME OVER $350.00 ????????? NO COMENTS ????????????, NO FINAL INVOICE KEPT CUSTOMER IN DARK . ?????????

19750 Germantown Rd Germantown, MD 20874