New 877-239-6315 Dealer Website
Used 877-238-3008 Email Dealer
Service 877-203-3696

4.2
  • Excellent costumer service, Great repair team

My BMW is certified pre-owned and it needed to be serviced. I brought it to the dealership and was treated with the upmost respect and the employees were so friendly. This BMW dealership worked with me and took into consideration my plans for the day. They reassured me that they would do their best to get my car back to me in a reasonable amount of time. Usually getting your car serviced can be a headache in itself and time consuming. At this BMW dealership that is not the case. They even offered to have one of their workers drive me to the Woodbury Commons Outlet. (Which is located not even a half mile away from the facilities) Overall a wonderful atmosphere to be in and I will not bring my car anyway else to be serviced. A+ grade in my book!

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that our Service Team was able to help you. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call us!

• Fantastic dealership

This is a fantastic dealership. The service department is top-notch, any problems I have ever had they have been very accommodating.

• no response

Responded to a vehicle listed,never received a response. Inquired regarding a limited vehicle,they probably didn't actually have it in stock anyway.

• Excellent

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything further.

Excellent! The service, personnel and facility were all terrific. They did want they said they would do within the time frame they said they would do it.

• Quaility Dealer.

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your business.

Top shelf service department. Your vehicle is ready when the say it will be. Clean and confortable waiting area. There are two BMW dealers closer to my home than Orange County BMW, but from Selection to sales to service they are worth the trip.

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your business.

• broken window from the extreme cold

Service manager was nasty and not very helpful at all. Went above to supervisor and finally was helped. No loner cars were available and the window took over 3 days to repair. Not a happy customer!

• Awesome service

First time having my car serviced at Orange County BMW . Every thing went very well. Staff was very friendly and very helpful.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

• Orange County BMW

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your 5 series.

Orange County BMW rocks! My salesman Harry was very helpful, and knowledgeable. This was a smooth sale and i love my 5 series. They were no hassle and I highly recommend this dealership.

• service done to vehicle

repairs were made pretty quickly. CSR was helpful when I spoke to him on the phone.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

• New 320 XI

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you had a good experience and we hope you are enjoying your 320i with X drive.

It was a very smooth and comfortable experience. The sales team was very professional and easy to work with. Couldn't be happier with the experience I had at Orange Coutny BMW.