3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 70 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

70 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Orange County BMW from DealerRater.com

• June 9, 2015

My BMW is certified pre-owned and it needed to be serviced. I brought it to the dealership and was treated with the upmost respect and the employees w...ere so friendly. This BMW dealership worked with me and took into consideration my plans for the day. They reassured me that they would do their best to get my car back to me in a reasonable amount of time. Usually getting your car serviced can be a headache in itself and time consuming. At this BMW dealership that is not the case. They even offered to have one of their workers drive me to the Woodbury Commons Outlet. (Which is located not even a half mile away from the facilities) Overall a wonderful atmosphere to be in and I will not bring my car anyway else to be serviced. A+ grade in my book!

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that our Service Team was able to help you. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in th...e future, please don't hesitate to call us!

March 6, 2018

Dishonest and or negligent has been my recent experience . Let me begin by saying I have spent countless hours trying to resolve my issue both in pers...on and over the phone. it has been a complete and utter waste of time. I purchased a CPO car that was a returned lease. I was assured with the utmost certainty the car had been rigorously inspected and signed a clean carfax. It turns out the car had front end damage that had not yet showed up on the carfax. Judging by the timeline provided by carfax it would appear the repair was made as part of the end of lease process. It is my understanding that at the end of a lease BMW has a third party inspect the vehicle and report the condition of the car. At that point the customer can either repair the damage themselves and provide receipts or pay BMW. according to the BMW website this happens approximately 60 days prior to the lease end. (manager gives very different account of this timeline than the official website). My point being, BMW as a company was aware of the front end damage, and had plenty of time to share that information with future customers. very shortly after lease end the car was certified and presented with a clean carfax. BMW certainly uses carfax enough to know how it works. It doesnt report in real time. I regret having trusted the brand and reputation of BMW. I never would have purchased a car and with any history of damage at all. I am now stuck in the car because of the diminished value caused by the carfax. Management offered no realistic solution other than the suggestion I get an attorney, but not without politely mentioning the enormous and highly effective legal department i would be up against in trying to recoup my loses! This entire situation was avoidable. As I said before, selling a car with known damage without disclosing the history is either dishonest and or negligent. I am not comfortable driving my children in a car with a questionable history, if I were i would have not paid for the CPO. Both my safety and finances were in a much better position the day I walked into the dealership than they are now. I am still hopeful the dealership makes this right.

December 26, 2017

I was shopping in area of this dealership, when the right rear tire of my BMW 750 blew out. I took it to this dealership, spoke with Chris for a new t...ire, he said there was none in stock. I asked if Wide world BMW had any in stock, he wrote the number down on a Postlet and told me to call and find out. I drove about twenty miles on my blown out run flat to Wide World BMW where Steve was very courteous and took Care of me. I gave them 2 stars because Susan sitting in the adjacent desk heard and called Wide World BMW ahead for me, and Steve had everything ready.

September 22, 2017

May 1, 2017 SALES VISIT - NEW 2014 BMW X3 28I I have to tell you about my experience with this dealership. If it weren't for Peter Provost, BMW would... have had a huge lawsuit. I originally bought my dream car on May 1st only to have had several horrific problems with Sunny Shuman, a lying cheat who told my husband & I several lies about various questions from the warranty to the pricing, etc. I could go on and on about the Poison that Sunny is for this dealership!! Everyone there from the Sales/Service team were professional and courteous except for this man! I saw him personally humiliate 3 employees in front of myself and everyone else that was in the showroom! These employees have already left the dealership which I know is due to the treatment of Sunny. For him to still be that position is nothing short of a miracle. Needless to say, he must know someone higher up! If he continues at the rate he is going, the dealership will truly suffer. I could run circles around this guy who also comes in late and makes his clients sit there for 40 minutes while he sits in his office! It wasn't until I screamed at him and called him what he is - a lying cheat that I had the opportunity to deal with Peter Provost. Peter and my sales person Tim handled my situation with the utmost respect that it deserved. I was treated with professionalism from the moment I met Peter. If it wasn't for Peter I would have not bought my BMW because I really wanted my money back for Sunny lying to me! I wanted to go back down to Prestige BMW as I was from New Jersey and know they have a good reputation but I will stay with Orange County BMW if they do what they should do and that is get rid of Sunny and bring in a better manager who has some personality and doesn't lie and cheat his clients! I truly mean that. I stopped in to speak with Sami Ozder but was not available when I was there. I wanted him to understand what Sunny is doing to his dealership. I would like this rating to go to Sami and higher up the chain before the dealership is ruined. Donna Guadagno

Orange County BMW

Donna, thank you for sharing your comments. We are glad almost everyone at our dealership treated you and your husband with the premium BMW service yo...u expect. BMW is a higher standard brand, and we do our very best to provide the same standard of excellence toward our customer service. We are taking this matter seriously, and would be more than happy to speak with you further. Please contact Jasmine Estevez at 845-782-4269 ext 131 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

September 13, 2017

I have always purchased different car brands in the past....after doing much research on the cars , I decided to purchase my first BMW! From the momen...t I walked through the doors, Peter Provost the sales manager, gave me the best car experience ever.

Orange County BMW

Penny, it's great to hear that you were well taken care of by Peter! Thank you for doing business with us and for taking time to leave a review. We lo...ok forward to opportunities where we can further assist you in your car care needs. Enjoy your new BMW!

September 11, 2017

Stay Away!! Stickers, pricing and cars specs do not match. Not willing to take responsibility for their mistakes. Came in all the way from NYC and af...ter spending nearly 2.5 hours at the dealership (5.5 hours overall from NYC and back) when we narrowed down on the car, which had a huge sticker on windscreen and both front and back plates which said Certified Pre-Owned (CPO), we were told it is NOT CPO. Verbally we had earlier asked the Sales Exec (Giovanni), about any accidents / Carfax report, he said CPO cars are clean. When finalizing with the manager (Sunny) he totally backed-off and though he apologized(lip service), he was not apologetic at all. He said we would need to pay upward of $3000 for certification. Shouldn't they be taking responsibility for their mistakes ? If labor has a cost and time, what about customer's time ?

Orange County BMW

Anuroop, thank you for sharing your comments. It is unfortunate your visit to our dealership has not left you completely satisfied. Our entire sales t...eam do their best to make sure our customers always receive the premium BMW experience they have come to expect. We understand the value of our customer¿¿¿s time, and this is why providing a smooth, fun, and transparent buying experience is our top priority. We are taking your comments very seriously, and wish to speak with you further. Please contact Jasmine Estevez at 917-214-6004 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

July 24, 2017

Friendly, respectful, honest, knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and more. These are the adjectives to describe Peter Provost at BMW of Orange Co...unty. We are so happy with our X3 and the service we received was second to none!

July 20, 2017

I have been buying BMW's from Peter Provost your Sales Manager since 1997. He is extremely knowledgable about all the BMW models and technical featu...res. Upon delivery of the car, he always is sure to send a well versed person to go over all the new features with my wife. Service before and after delivery of the car is always very important to Peter.

July 18, 2017

I have done business multiple times with Orange County BMW and I have always encountered the best possible care and service. Especially from Peter P...rovost the general sales manager. His honesty, integrity and fairness are his most genuine qualities and I have referred many potential BMW buyers to experience his expertise at Orange County BMW.

July 1, 2017

This is not my 1st BMW. I purchased this vehicle (5/16/17)through a broker (wonderful person/ very attentive). The purchase is an out of state purcha...se but because the broker is always amazing I brought my business back to NY. Unfortunately, Orange County did not value my business the same way. All I asked for was a little communication regarding that status my plates. I was excessively charged for plates that I had to do all my own follow up on- had to call my county, followed up with BMW financial and then even Fedex. I did my part in getting my vehicle inspected and forwarding the original paperwork as requested to BMW OJ. Never once did they give me a courtesy call ask about service or anything. When I followed up with the broker he confirmed it was sent and the date. when i followed up on the status I saw the responses to the broker regarding his follow up- very negative. The sales person Ana- accused me of being rude. For starters I called and she never called me back. I called and left a message for Cannie- DMV person. again never called me back. After some one was finally able to give me a status (6/29/17). I called back to express my dissatisfaction with Peter- "Manager". I have never spoken to someone who manages people that was as condescending and lacked any empathy like this person name Peter. When I shared my experience and said I have never been treated like this by a dealership and I will not do business with them again he had the attitude and said "what do you want from me then if you are not going to do business with us.". He said "he was getting the brunt of my frustration" and he is only trying to help. he also said "he was calling me back so how could i say no one there had returned my calls". i apologized and said you are right you called me back. do you think Peter ever apologized for his team's terrible performance-NO. Let's not think that I got an answer that was satisfactory as a client. he called me back when he said he needed to find out what took so long for the plates to say the plates were sent to my broker. what would i like him to do i should be happy this is done and i should have a "nice long weekend". terrible!!!! they over charged me for getting the plates. i did all the follow up with dmv and bmw financial and not a peep from them. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!!!!! I would not recommend them to anyone I know. They ruined my experience with BMW- I may switch all together if this is what's out there. negative, condenseding, dismissive and out right non communicative people. i cannot wait for my lease to be over so I can put this terrible experience behind me. I would say if you just want to give your money to a team of people that do not care about the client then that is BMW OJ. I am so unhappy and they do not care.

101 Maher Ln Harriman, NY 10926