Average based on 204 reviews.
  • Will never buy anywhere else! Great experience.

Bought my new car at Jim Glover Chevrolet. First time buying from them. It was a great experience. Bryan Nolen went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the car and my decisions. I would definately recommend buying here and will continue to buy here. Thanks Bryan!

• Always great

Great new purchase. JG takes good care of me and I will always return. David Duncil is great. 2nd truck he's sold me and can't wait for the 2020.

• WOW What a Dealership

Many people go from place to place looking for the right automobile at the right price. I look for exceptional service. I want to know that the people working with me on my purchase care about what I think and respect me enough to make sure that I get the best deal for my dollar. Jim Glover Chevrolet stands behind their business and makes sure that every customer is truly satisfied. Now are there some out there that feel they are beyond the Jim Glover experience? Yes but they are the ones that are sitting along side the road and never are satisfied!

• 2nd Oil Change

2nd Oil change went exactly as expected. They were quick and complete.

2nd Oil change went exactly as expected. They were quick and complete.

• Jim Glover

Great service by Jim Glover! Didn't think I would be able to get into a new vehicle, but they made it happen.

• Car Repair

Everything was great. I was given a loaner car while I got my car fixed which allowed me to get to work w/o any problems. I got my car back in a time manner and everything has been working perfectly.

• Hollie Webster

Great customer service. The guys were all great to deal with!

Great customer service. The guys were all great to deal with!

• Steve Gillham

People were GREAT!!!!!! Work took longer than anticipated, but was done 5star+. Delays due to parts availability.

• great experience

Awesome place I am a repeat customer love the service

Awesome place I am a repeat customer love the service

• Jordan Haynes sells rep..

Jordan Haynes was our sells rep and he did an excellent job. We didn't have to wait around for hours he was excellent and getting in the exact vehicle we was looking for.