Baumann Auto Group Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-692-8308 Dealer Website
Used 877-672-1366 Email Dealer
Service 877-473-0976

Average based on 18 reviews.
  • Purchasing an 2015 GMC Acadia

Jason was knowledgeable about the cars & was polite. There was a wide selection of cars to choose from. Buying process was easy.

• Highly recommend this dealership!

Baumann's is an extremely efficient & thorough organization! Each dealings I have had, has been smooth and seamless. I will definitely be referring my friends & relatives your way!

• bauman Auto Group

Deal was made at our convenience and under no pressure. Everyone was super professional..

• Equinox

Excellent experience

Excellent experience

• Baumnn review

Nice place, good location, good sales people.

Nice place, good location, good sales people.

• Feedback

I had a good experience. Everything went well. They explained everything completely.

• Chevy Cruze

Tim Riedel and Todd Lucius are really helpful. We bought a new truck in 1995 and Tim was who helped us then. I called and asked for Tim Riedel and told him what I wanted. He is a really great guy to work with buying our 1st new car. Tim explained everything really well. All the options. I went in today and had questions. He took time to help me and answer my questions. We are very pleased and happy with our purchase. Thanks you, Paul & Jeannette

• x

We ended up leasing a Chevy & our salesperson was very helpful, patient & actually listened to me & what I was looking for in a vehicle. He was very respectful.

• Review

Beautiful new building and very helpful!

Beautiful new building and very helpful!

• Mrs.

The sales department and Tim Riedel are always friendly and helpful. I am not as happy with the service department now. I don't feel that they listen or are as conscious about my needs and wants. I have always put Mobile 1 in my vehicles and they continue to use the wrong oil at least once every six to eight months. They also do the same thing with my daughter's car. This happens even after I specifically tell them each time that I bring the car in for service.