Mercedes-Benz of Danbury

• Revised review - Can not recommend

I am sorry to hear about this and would like to have a manager discuss your concerns. Please give us a call at 203-778-6333.

I gave Mercedes of Danbury a good review on the day I purchased my new car. At that time I was under the belief that Mercedes of Danbury would promptly issue a check to me for the value of the used car I traded in. It has been almost 2 weeks, and despite my repeated requests, I have not been paid. They did send me a check yesterday, dated a week ago, but it's unsigned, and therefore, not negotiable. I have no idea why this business has such a difficult time issuing a check for a few thousand dollars.

• Thanks George

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience. George is a great addition to our team.

This was a visit to see what the Cargo Vans actually feel like. We were made to feel welcome and the sales rep. was very accommodating showing us alternatives and comparisons. We'll go back to the Danbury MB dealership because of George S. Thank you.

• Hot Red CLA 250

Thank you Pedro. So happy to hear you had a great experience!

This dealership had good service. We did not feel hounded, and were made to feel comfortable. Dealing with Hamlet was great. He was very informative and responsive. William made things simple, and he was very informative. We highly recommend Mercedes of Danbury.

Thank you Pedro. So happy to hear you had a great experience!

• glc 300 owner

Marie shows incredible product knowledge. pleasant and friendly and very patient with people.

Thanks for your positive feedback David. Marie is a wonderful addition to our team and congrats on our new GLC! Best, Danielle Troiano

• GLE 350

Thank you Mr. Swidergal. We appreciate all your positive feedback and recommendation. Best, Danielle Troiano

We had a very great experience here at Mercedes. Robert was excellent, William was extremely detailed oriented. He answered every question diligently. There was an issue with ordering the running boards, but Carlos took care of what was needed, and assured us everything would be alright. We definitely recommend this dealership.

• C 300 Convertible Coupe

Congrats on your new C300! Thank you for your business and your recommendation. Best, Danielle Troiano

I had an enjoyable experience purchasing my new C300 from MB of Danbury. Joe and William were very personable and professional in their duties. They both new all the in and outs of the car and shared valuable info with me. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• New Vehicle purchaser

extremely happy with car and the deliver experience. will recommend to others !

Thanks Peter! Best, Danielle Troiano

extremely happy with car and the deliver experience. will recommend to others !

Thanks Peter! Best, Danielle Troiano

• Purchase of 2nd vehicle - returning customer

Thank you for your continued business. Glad you had a pleasant experience. Best, Danielle Troiano

This is my second Mercedes purchase this year. Great customer service and experience. Hamlet and Marie were great to work with. It was our first and only choice when we considered purchasing our second vehicle.

• Purchase of ML - new customer

Service was excellent and Hamlet took very good care of us.

Thanks! Best, Danielle Troiano

Service was excellent and Hamlet took very good care of us.

Thanks! Best, Danielle Troiano

• Tullys

Guy, William and Carlos were very professional and I am very satisfied with the entire Mercedes experience.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Best, Danielle Troiano