Mercedes-Benz of Lindon / smart center Lindon

New 866-422-9948 Dealer Website
Used 877-684-8289 Email Dealer
Service 888-443-7884

Average based on 72 reviews.
  • EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! PERFECT DEALERSHIP!

The primary reason why I looked for a Mercedes Benz at the Lindon dealership was NOT because I found the perfect car but because I read reviews / testimonials in cars.com which reflected a 5-star rating so that I got curious and started an inquiry about an SL550 which I was strongly interested in. The chat feature on their website is a real kicker especially because consultants immediately take care of inquiries GREAT! The car was actually not exactly what I wanted and I made sales consultants aware of that and asked for support in regards to modifications (wood steering wheel, etc. I appreciated very much that I was taken seriously and that consultants wanted to solve that problem for me. The communication between sales consultants and me was perfect the best that I have experienced in a long time although most people do not really like to communicate via email. The whole process for me as the customer was very easy and comfortable I felt respected and cared for which is one of the main reasons that I will buy my next Mercedes at this dealership even though I live in El Paso, Texas!! I purchased the car UNSEEN and without test drive by the way! I want to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Jesse Green who deserves a promotion (!!) for his professional handling of the sales process and especially Mr. Jeremy Wynkoop who made an irresistible offer to offset my disappointment in one regard and who won the deal with it!! My German mentality and passion for perfection make it difficult for others to really present me with some satisfaction and contentment but in this case I have to confess that the goal was met and I am impressed and positively surprised which does not happen very often! In my opinion (and I know about quality management as well MB of Lindon deserves a 5-star rating and the slogan: imply the Bestwould hit the nail on the head! The car was even delivered in perfect condition AND with a full gas tank! PERFECT!

Mercedes SL Enthusiast, We are blown away with your review! Thank you so much for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Lindon. We are so thrilled that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience and appreciate you taking the time to share it with others. Happy Holidays! -- Alicia [Customer Relations Manager]

• Excellent

Great customer service from everyone at the dealership.

Hermann, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with great service. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Great customer service from everyone at the dealership.

• Mercedes-Benz of Lindon

Cheryl, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with informative and helpful service. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

I like bringing my car to this dealership. I feel you know what your doing answer any questions I might have and always make sure everything's taken car of. So thank You so much

• Review

Great experience. Chris is always super helpful and friendly!

Great experience. Chris is always super helpful and friendly!

Aubrey, thank you for your review! I am very glad that Chris could always provide you with a helpful and friendly experience. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

• Pleased Customer

Pleased Customer, made an appointment, Service done as scheduled.

Thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a pleasant experience. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Pleased Customer, made an appointment, Service done as scheduled.

• Retired CPA

Exceptional Service. Fast, courteous and very well done.

Ted, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with exceptional service. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Exceptional Service. Fast, courteous and very well done.

• Sprinter service

DEF was splattered and crystalized in and around filling location and not cleaned up.

We sincerely apologize and we would be happy to pick up the van clean it and deliver it back to you. If you would contact your service adviser to set this up or you can reach me directly at 801-222-4410. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

• My ML320 is running great.

Everything was done to keep my ML320 running in a prompt and efficient manner. Chris and the service are very attentive and helpful in solving my mechanical problems. Great coffee from the barista robot. Most enjoyable while I wait and do some work over the provided WIFI.

David, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a prompt, informative and efficient visit. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

• Service at Mercedes Benz of lindon

Great people to work with. The service advisor Chris is the best to work with

Jared, thank you for your review! I am glad that Chris could make your experience here great. Ray Gunn, General Manager.

Great people to work with. The service advisor Chris is the best to work with

• 2012 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Our experience with Mercedes-Benz of Lindon was exceptional! The negotiations were professionally handled, the car was delivered in perfect condition and on time! Our sales person, Kurt Hoerner was an absolute pleasure to deal with! He was extremely responsive and very courteous!We have told numerous friends of our experience as well! On a final note, we licensed the vehicle on 12/28/15 and the Motor Vehicle employee who assisted us commented that the paperwork from the dealership was perfect...a rarity from both her experience and ours after licensing numerous vehicles over the years! Usually there are things missing that delay the licensing, but this was not the case! We would definitely use this dealership again!

Todd and Tracy, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with a professional, efficient and courteous experience. We look forward to serving you again. Ray Gunn, General Manager.