• Grear service, great price!

Rory was very helpful without being pushy. He answered all my questions and did not pressure me into making a hasty decision.

• Really Dropped the ball on my last vistit

I have been taking the 2 vehicles that I purchased at Lake Elsinore Ford in August of 2014 (2 on one day) to their service department for all of our service needs. Up until this last visit I have been satisfied, but no longer. I took my car in for its regular service and a problem with my rear seat. I told Nicol Hudnall, my regular Service Advisor they could have it for as long as they needed as I was not going anywhere. I got a call later that day saying my service had been done but they did not have a technician available to look at my rear seat. I asked when would be the soonest and was given a date that was over a month out. This did not make me happy. So I went up latter to pick up my car (still not very happy) and had to stand and wait in the heat for someone to get my car. I had specifically asked for it to be washed and it had not. I was so angry that I decided it best to just leave and not blow up there. I called Nicol the next day to let her know that I was not very happy. That my car had not been washed as promised and that giving me a date that was over 1 month out was not acceptable. She proceeded to give me all these excuses of how the Technician had retired and that his replacement is pregnant and that they are short handed and that the guys that should have washed my car are new. None of which should be my problem but now have become my problem. She said she wanted me happy and made an appointment for me on the following Wednesday and promised a rental car. She advised me that she would not be there but that Oscar would be my Service Avisor and would take care of me. I called that morning to confirm the appointment and boy am I glad I did. The only appointment that they had for me was the on that was a month out and not record of the new appointment. This is so unacceptable. I will not be going back to Lake Elsinore Ford or for any Services or purchases in the future.

• Great service

Fast and friendly service. Brought my F-150 in for 52K serving, and LEF had it back to me in under 24 hours.

Sean, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to see you here again!

• Great service

Making an appointment was easy. Everything went smoothly. Repair was completed in a timely manner. I was well taken care of.

• great service

everything take time to explain what they are doing to your auto help you the best customer service is Nichol

Carl, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Great customer service

Nicole takes car of our family in the service department every time and is excellent! Dino the General Manager always makes sure we are satisified and that is why we have purchased 3 cars from this facility.

James, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great experience

Top notch the salesman staff and credit person were outstanding and explained everything in easy detail. The team was pleasant and not pressuring.

Thomas, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great service

I was taken care the minute I drove up , and my vehicle was fixed immediately:-) the work that was done was very professional ! Great job!

• Review

I wasn't there all day long and the process was very fast and proficient. I also got a great deal.

• Great service

Helpful service agent who assisted in setting me up in my rental car even though the Hertz agent was on her lunch break