Lake Elsinore Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 281 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• April 12, 2017

Rory was very helpful without being pushy. He answered all my questions and did not pressure me into making a hasty decision.

May 16, 2018

Very disappointed in the service department, truck came back to me dirty. Picking up the truck took 15 minutes to receive and when it pulled up to th...e service dept, my tailgate was open which left everything under my bed cover exposed and possibly falling out. Basically someone was in the back of my truck where I keep my tools when it came from the lower parking lot. Unknown if any tools etc are missing.

Timothy, thank you for taking the time to bring this feedback to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar e...xperience here at Lake Elsinore Ford. Please reach out to us at (951) 471-4100 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

November 16, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience here! They got me in a car that I fell in love with instantly and were able to work around me and what I could afford a...s a first time buyer!

October 29, 2017

I called Friday afternoon around 1pm and when the lady answered the phone she was extremely rude. I could hear her having a conversation with someone ...and then I heard her mumbling under her breath. When I asked for service I was on hold for 5 minutes. The receptionist said she'd leave a message but I never got a call back from service. If I could give this place 0 stars I would. Very unprofessional. I should have just gone to Gosch.

Jennifer, thank you for sharing this recent experience with us. We are disappointed to learn of any breaks in communication. Please reach out to us at... (951) 471-4100 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

July 12, 2017

I have been taking the 2 vehicles that I purchased at Lake Elsinore Ford in August of 2014 (2 on one day) to their service department for all of our s...ervice needs. Up until this last visit I have been satisfied, but no longer. I took my car in for its regular service and a problem with my rear seat. I told Nicol Hudnall, my regular Service Advisor they could have it for as long as they needed as I was not going anywhere. I got a call later that day saying my service had been done but they did not have a technician available to look at my rear seat. I asked when would be the soonest and was given a date that was over a month out. This did not make me happy. So I went up latter to pick up my car (still not very happy) and had to stand and wait in the heat for someone to get my car. I had specifically asked for it to be washed and it had not. I was so angry that I decided it best to just leave and not blow up there. I called Nicol the next day to let her know that I was not very happy. That my car had not been washed as promised and that giving me a date that was over 1 month out was not acceptable. She proceeded to give me all these excuses of how the Technician had retired and that his replacement is pregnant and that they are short handed and that the guys that should have washed my car are new. None of which should be my problem but now have become my problem. She said she wanted me happy and made an appointment for me on the following Wednesday and promised a rental car. She advised me that she would not be there but that Oscar would be my Service Avisor and would take care of me. I called that morning to confirm the appointment and boy am I glad I did. The only appointment that they had for me was the on that was a month out and not record of the new appointment. This is so unacceptable. I will not be going back to Lake Elsinore Ford or for any Services or purchases in the future.

July 5, 2017

Fast and friendly service. Brought my F-150 in for 52K serving, and LEF had it back to me in under 24 hours.

Sean, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to see you here aga...in!

June 30, 2017

Making an appointment was easy. Everything went smoothly. Repair was completed in a timely manner. I was well taken care of.

June 29, 2017

everything take time to explain what they are doing to your auto help you the best customer service is Nichol

Carl, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're always here to provide exceptional s...ervice at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

June 24, 2017

Nicole takes car of our family in the service department every time and is excellent! Dino the General Manager always makes sure we are satisified an...d that is why we have purchased 3 cars from this facility.

James, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! As one of our valued customers, we want to since...rely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

June 23, 2017

Top notch the salesman staff and credit person were outstanding and explained everything in easy detail. The team was pleasant and not pressuring.

Thomas, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Lake Elsinore Ford