• Grear service, great price!

Rory was very helpful without being pushy. He answered all my questions and did not pressure me into making a hasty decision.

• Excellent customer service

Friendly knowable beautiful cars your team made it possible to have the explorer that I wanted thank ypu I will come back to buy my next car

• No pressure

Very professional and pleasant to deal with .

Very professional and pleasant to deal with .

• Friendly, honest, informative staff

The people are friendly, honest, informative. Bryan and Dino took great care of us. We are very happy with our experience.

• Great Service

The sales and service staff and managers met all of my needs as a vehicle buyer in Southern California. LE Ford had the exact vehicle I was in search of.

• Great customer service

Maurice could answer all our questions and we were out driving our car within 3 hours instead of being there all day

• Amazing staff

Luis, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

My sales man Mike Bryant was very knowledgeable about my truck. He was professional and approachable and didn't make me feel stupid about the questions I asked. He knew exactly what I wanted and got everything for me in a timely manor.

Luis, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Recommended Dealership

General Manager-Steve, Salesman-Maurice, Internet-Christina and Mitch, and Finance person were all very professional and courteous. I will be looking for a couple new cars, again, in a couple months. they will be high on the list.

• Lake Elsinor Ford Top Notch!!!

We want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service Lake Elsinor Ford provides. We sincerely appreciate the way you conduct business completely honest and transparent. We have recommended Lake Elsinor Ford Especially Chris Jewell to others because of our satisfaction with your service. Chris Jewell is by far the greatest Sales Professional we have had the opportunity to deal with and believe he is a Value and asset to the success of lake Elsinor Ford. "Well done is better than well said." Thanks Chris!!! We look forward to doing business with you for years to come.

• Friendly people work there

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Fast, friendly service. They do their best and we have always been happy with the work. I don't know why I have to type at least 20 words here though.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!