Mercedes-Benz of San Diego / smart center San Diego

• 5 star experience at the best dealership in town

What further superlatives can I heap on Mercedes Benz San Diego. My wife and I have had such great experiences and treatment at this dealership that we have purchased 4 cars in the past 3 years. The new E550 coupe and sedan and the R350 and GL 550! Each time we got not only a great and fair price but more importantly the exact car we were looking for in terms of color, specs and options. Enrique Lopez and Ryan Zatt were the two knowledgable sales representatives who made our trips to the dealership great experiences as we learned about the various cars and their options in a no-pressure, friendly, and professional setting. Enrique in particular was available at all hours with answers to the smallest questions and concerns before and after our purchases and continues to be our best source for automotive advice. Can not recommend the dealership and Enrique enough.

• Clients 4 life

This was our third Mercedes-Benz from Enrique Lopez and Mercedes-Benz of San Diego. He always makes sure to guide us and makes the whole process easy as possible. We'll definitely be back.

• Back in black

Enrique made this the easiest experience ever! I love my new E class. Can't wait to road trip!

• 5 Stars

It was an amazing experience buying my car at San Diego MercedeS Benz the salesman Al was so knowledgable on the car and not pushy. Dawn at the office was so helpful doing things beyond the scope of dutie. Thank so much I love my car more every day!

• Two times

Enrique is a wonderful guy. We've bought two cars and will be back.

Enrique is a wonderful guy. We've bought two cars and will be back.

• Best ever

Loved buying my new car with Enrique Lopez. Excellent customer service, went over everything with great detail and explained all of our options. Couldn't be happier!

• very happy and satisfied!

I'm very pleased with Enriquez service He made the entire transaction Veytia smooth and pleasant.

• 5 Stars

Aj is the best and did a great job. I am amazed with his personal service. 10s all the way

• 5 Stars

Enrique is the best! Thanks for making this process quick and seamless! Best experience!

• 5 Stars

Muchas gracias Enrique! You made this my best experience ever. I'm driving my dream car. Thank you so much.