Crossen Auto Wholesalers

28 reviews

December 23, 2014

Paul thank you so much for selling me and my family a great car!! We bought a super clean one owner bmw 528XI. Great Service,Great people, Would recommend... them to anybody!!!!

Thank You We appreciate your business !!

October 7, 2014

I need to retract my "Beware" review below posted on Oct 3rd. There was a communication/customer mixup at Crossen that was quickly realized and corrected... within hours. Unfortunatley, I was too quick to write the negative review below and it was posted before I could retract it. In reality, not olny did we get a good price, Crossen made some additional cosmetic reapirs (dent removal) that I was not expecting and they were under no obligation to perform. They did this after we agreed on a price. In this way, they went above and beyond. The folks there were very easy to deal with, no pressure, and gave me all the time I wanted to test drive and inspect the car. I visited many dealers in CT and RI and Crossen was by far the most plesant to work with. More importantly, all the vehicles I looked at on their lot were clean, well maintained cars. I regret that I was too quick to write the critical review. I have a high regard for Crossen and the way they conduct their business and strongly reccomend their staff and car selection to anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

Thanks Doug and Emily,Glad Things Worked Out enjoy that car

October 5, 2014

Just bought a 2011 Nissan Sentra with 24,000 miles from here. Had a great experience and everything went smoothly. The car drives great, the customer service... was excellent, I would suggest purchasing vehicles from Crossen Auto.

thanks tracy for the kind words, enjoy your new car

October 3, 2014

This dealer does nor honor their written word. Dan made me a "written" offer on a vehicle via text message. A week later I called to discuss and accept.... He then withdrew his offer and wanted more money. He said he researched other similar cars and thought he could get more money. Not only did he not honor the offer, he did not have the professionalism or courtesy to contact me first and let me know he was backing out. Interesting that someone who is in the car selling business doesn't know the market and can't accurately negotiate a price. The price he offered was not incredibly low nor do I believe was it an honest mistake. How can you buy a car from a dealer who won't honor what they offer in writing? Beware.

sorry for the mis-understanding glad things worked out

September 19, 2014

i Purcased a 2007 Vw Passat From The Guys at Crossen Auto Last Week,the whole Buying Experience was Excellent and Since i Live 3 Hours away i Wanted to... Make Sure that the Car They Advertised was Still Available and was the condition as good as the ad says,The Owner Matt not Only took his Time answering all my Questons(and i had Many) he actually went Outside and gave me a Precise description of the Car,upon arriving i was Very pleased and Happy i Made that call to Them, What a car i Love it!!! Not Only was i Treated very Pleasantly i got a Great car at a Great Price and the condition was amazing...Thanks Matt for all your Help will Keep you in mind on the next one...

September 16, 2014

My wife bought a 2005 Deville from Crossen Auto and I have to admit the vehicle runs great and looks fantastic. Took a trip to Florida and back and the... car was super and had no issues at all. The sales staff are great and the service and quality of a used car is outstanding.

Thanks Guys,Glad Your Enjoying the Caddy

July 8, 2014

Bought prius, great looking car. Little pricey though - price couldn't be lowered despite the a/c not working correctly. Mechanic found hole in condensor,... front pads and rotors need replacement too. Went to meet with the guy a few times and he was late... Though he did stay open late for me to buy the car. Overall, and OK experience. I also did get an excellent loan rate.

June 4, 2014

What originally seemed to be an excellent purchase experience ended up going bad when service was needed. The vehicle was brought back on a few occasions... for repairs and brought home in worse condition than when we dropped it off. We were without a vehicle for more than a week and the so called "excellent extended warranty" that they sold us didn't cover anything and the service receipt outlined work that hadn't been done. After dumping $500.00 into it and getting nothing in return we had to take it elsewhere to get fixed and we identified that the repairs we were charged for didn't even take place. I don't usually leave negative reviews but felt it was necessary to warn others.

Unfortunately Mike from Ellington,after receiving your nasty voice mail regarding the repairs we had done to your jeep,and returning the call right aw...ay and leaving several messages to see what was going on and trying to rectify the issue.We never got a call back from either you or your wife and figured either you were mistaken regarding the issue or you were just to embarrassed to return our call. Im sorry you feel the way you do.I know when you first bought the jeep"last Year" we step up and payed a $1400 bill that we didn't have to pay,you bought the vehicle as is!!but we still took care of you(amazing you forgot to mention that in this forum)not many dealers in this state or any other state spent $1400 on their customers that buy a vehicle as is!!Now many months later there was a problem with a power steering hose and again we provided you with a Loaner vehicle while yours was repaired.Unfortunately that particular repair was not covered under the Extended warranty you purchased,They don't offer bumper to bumper warranties on vehicles with 100k miles on it.Im very concerned that you stated the work we had done was not done that implies we stole from you ?? "not the case at all" knowing both of you, you would of been down here asap if there were any issues,all vehicles have issues even new ones and most people realize that they will have repair cost..because you dont want to pay for any future repairs on your vehicle that shouldn't reflect upon crossen auto..we did every thing possible to help out mr holmes

March 31, 2014

When I went out shopping for a used car I didn't expect to make friends. However this is exactly what happened when I went to Crossen, they treat you like... family there and you are always ensured to get an excellent car. I had never bought a used car before, to be honest I was nervous to start looking around but Crossen made it so easy for me to get a car, and an excellent one at that. Without a doubt I would recommend Crossen to anyone I know and anyone I don't know. So if you want to find a car in tip top shape I suggest you go to Crossen Auto. The people at Crossen are hands down the nicest people out there and there mechanics know every car inside out. Five out of five stars.

Thanks Eric For The Nice Comments,Enjoy Your Xterra,Dan & Matt

February 12, 2014

from the very beginning in talking with the guys at crossen auto i knew they were solid individuals,.not only did they take the time to answer all my questions... on the phone they offered to meet me and my wife on there only day off "sunday" (since we couldn't make it during the week) dan took his time going over the vehicle with us and gave us a really fair price for our trade and got us a 2.9% finance rate,,that sunday we purchased a 2005 ford escape and absolutely love it..there add description was so accurate it was scarey stating not a ding on it, new tires,linterior looks new, fully serviced etc...it was all that,,i couldn't find 1 pebble size ding on it,,,amazing they could find a 9 year old vehicle in this condition,as well as a few others we looked at on there lot.folks if your looking for a quality and i mean quality used vehicle you must check these guys out.100% satisfied