Schwieters Chevrolet of Cold Spring

• Wonderful

Wonderful service & sales men! They were very friendly & helped us find the perfect extras we wanted on our truck. We will be going to them when we need a new car in the future.

Sarah, thank you for the kind words regarding our team! It is great that they were able to provide a friendly and overall satisfactory customer service experience. We highly value your recommendation and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. See you again! Robert Lutgen, GM; (320) 685-0079; robertl@schwieterscars.com

• Great service

Quick service appts and purchasing my new truck was easy and no pressure from salesman. Will definitely be back when purchasing again

• Friendly staff

friendly staff, the sales team is amazing! everyone listened to what i was looking for in a vehicle. they went the extra mile to find the vehicle that was a fit for me and my family.

• Great Service

They got me in to fix my problem the same day that I called. Always friendly and very accommodating. Keep up the good work.

• Great service

Excellent customer service, fast, dependable, friendly. Easy to make an appointment. Great follow- up. Would highly recommend Schweiters to friends and colleagues

• Great Service

Great experience working with Service Advisor on Warranty work. They identified multiple warrant items I was not aware of. Great job by advisor.

• Kind knowledgeable go out of their way for you

Was able to purchase the car over the phone via text. Came in filled up paperwork was in and out within 20 minutes. Super easy Buy in sales staff was more than willing to work with me over the phone.

• nice work force

the deal went smoothly, best price from the start, financing went smoothly, good location and we will be calling them when it is time to trade

• Great service

The service dept was very courteous and I was in and out within a half hour for my oil change.

• Everyone is always more than courteous.

Prompt friendly service. I travel more than 50 miles each way because of their service. I recommend Schwieters to everyone looking for a car or service.