Brothers Auto Sales

3.2 out of 5 (3.2) 74 reviews

• July 21, 2013

My husband and I recently bought a SUV from Brothers. We are more than happy with our whole experience! Marvin was fabulous, he was not pushy or overb...earing! He helped us find the exact SUV we wanted and went above and beyond!! They stick to their word! They told us they would repair what was wrong with the brakes and they did! We were very worried about buying a car at a used car dealership, but Brothers has proved us wrong! Very impressed!

Kyle and Megan, We are so happy that you had a wonderful buying experience with us! We are also very pleased that you love your new vehicle!! Thank ...you so much for your kind words and please do not hesitate to call us for anything you may need!!!

April 24, 2018

Great experience. Very nice and respectful. Great price on the car. I negotiated the purchase through email and then finalized in person. I am ...very happy with the customer service as well as the value I paid for the vehicle. I would definitely purchase from them again.

October 15, 2017

Explained when I arrived that there were 3 cars I wanted to drive with manual transmissions before buying. Brothers had a 5 Speed Civic that I wanted... to drive and may well have chosen. We will never know. I was told I could look at the car and if I decided I wanted it then I could come back and drive it Ridiculous. How do you know if you like a car until you test drive it? Should I have lied and said it was my dream car? I’m on my 50s and can buy s car. I’m not some bum off the street. Never be back. Very rude.

September 23, 2017

After four days of negotiations, several back-and-forth phone calls, messages, texts, e-mails, and online forms including successfully running my cred...it application, Brothers Auto Sales, sold the vehicle out from under me! Their excuse was that someone came in after I had begun the purchase process with cash--and, that's all it took. To say that I'm disappointed as well as angry should be understandable. Be aware! Even if you are paying asking price and adding on extras like an extended warranty, management will take the quick, easy deal instead. After several mentions of how they would treat me right, I shudder to think what they would do if they were out to get me!

February 26, 2017

nice people to work with. they were very helping with all problems. THE main boss was so polite

July 28, 2016

My purchase of 2015 Lexus GX 460 with only 12300 miles was the greatest experience with Abdel. He was so kind and easy to work with and made the proc...ess so easy. I would recommend the staff at Brothers Auto Sales in Lexington to anyone looking to trade vehicles ! They are the best !

Thank you for the business.

November 8, 2015

My wife and I had been browsing the internet searching for a car with a reasonable price tag on it when she found some on Brothers lot and we decided ...to take a trip down. We pulled into the lot and actually were not bombarded with salesmen trying to push different vehicles on you or anything like that but just a real geniue gentleman by the name of Ricky. He showed us every vehicle we asked for and we while we were out on a test drive I called back and he had the next one ready to go. So this place isn't just out to sell cars it's make friends in the process and wants you to come back. Once we decided on what we were defiantly interested in we met straight up with the GM Abdel. Probably one of the nicest car dealers I have every been around everyone was honest in this place not one single person was out to give us false information. Any Abdel sat with with us in his office we discuss what we could afford and he made it happen and we bought a car. I'm not saying he's gonna give away cars but he is extremely understanding and will work with you the best he can. Everyone here has been terrific and we couldn't have found a better place to purchase a car from. We love our car and look forward to sending our family your way and our son in next few years as well. You have defiantly earned our business for years to come. Thank you all

Jake and Kayla, Thank you so much for the 5 STAR Review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next purchase with us in the f...uture! Don't forget to spread the word about Brothers Auto Sales on Facebook and like our page: http://on.fb.me/1hqAzE8. We are also part of the Twitter world too, follow us @BrosAutoSales. We look forward to your business in the future, whether it be services provided or for another purchase. Once again, thank you for the great review and we value our loyal customers. We want to welcome you to the Brother's Family! Have a Great Day and enjoy your "NEW" to you Used vehicle! From All Of Us at Brother's Auto Sales

September 15, 2015

We know when we go to Brother's Auto Sales, we will always be treated fairly. All of the sales men are courteous and go the extra mile to help you get... the right car for the right price. And Dale always treats you like family - he never forgets a face.

Thank you so much Jeff and Stephanie for the 5 STAR Review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next purchase with us in th...e future. Don't forget to spread the word about Brothers Auto Sales on Facebook and Like our page, http://on.fb.me/1hqAzE8. We are also part of the Twitter world too, follow us @BrosAutoSales. We look forward to your business in the future, whether it be services provided or for another purchase. Once again, thank you for the great review and we value our loyal customers. We want to welcome you to the Brother's Family! Have a Great Day and enjoy your "NEW" to you used vehicle! From All Of Us at Brother's Auto Sales

August 16, 2015

I came in to the dealership and told them what I wanted and they made it happen. Great people to do business with. My next car will be from brothers a...s well.

Darcie B, Thank you so much for the 5 STAR Review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next purchase with us in the future!... Spread the word about Brothers Auto Sales on Facebook and Like our page. We are also part of the Twitter world too! You can follow us @BrosAutoSales. We look forward to your business in the future, whether it be services provided or for another purchase. Once again, thank you for the great review and we value our loyal customers. We want to welcome you to the Brother's Family! Have a Great Day and enjoy your "NEW" to you USED 2010 Dodge Charger! From All Of Us at Brother's Auto Sales

July 3, 2015

We were very pleased with all aspects of this car buying experience. The dealer even met us an hour away From the dealership to deliver the vehicle an...d make it easier for us. Great people with a no pressure approach To selling.

Mrs. Spears, Thank you so much for the 5 STAR Review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to your next purchase with us in the futu...re! Spread the word about Brothers Auto Sales on Facebook and Like our page. We are also part of the Twitter world too! You can follow us @BrosAutoSales. We look forward to your business in the future, whether it be services provided or for another purchase. Once again, thank you for the great review and we value our loyal customers. We want to welcome you to the Brother's Family! Have a Great Day and enjoy your "NEW" to you Pre-owned vehicle! From All Of Us at Brother's Auto Sales