Centennial Leasing & Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

May 15, 2018

I’ve bought two cars from Jim Ambrose and will keep using him as long as he is in the business. Takes all the hassle out of buying a car. This time I ...bought a new Subaru that he did all the work of finding and delivering to me. Never had to step a foot in a dealership. Love the excellent customer service.

May 15, 2018

Jim Ambrose was wonderful! I gave him the specifications for my new car. He found what I wanted at an out-of-state dealer, upon my approval that thi...s is the car for me, he arranged to have the car transported to our state, had the car detailed, found a good interest rate for my loan, brought the car and the loan paperwork to my home, and then drove my trade-in away. He is respectful, helpful, and fun to work with. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

April 26, 2018

Loved working w Jarrett. Easy, timely communication. Honest, respectful and no pressure. Jarrett had the exact car we were looking for and made the bu...ying process so simple. Even delivered the car to us w temp plates and a new insurance card in glove box! Excellent!

April 23, 2018

Had a fantastic experience with Mike Hickman. Super nice guy, no pressure, very knowledgeable and easy transaction. We have not bought a vehicle for...m a dealership for years, this was easy, no pressure and Mike had us in and out in a few hours. I would totally recommend Centennial and Mike to anyone looking. No worries here, they are absolutely no pressure and extremely helpful

April 18, 2018

Jarrett Kirkwood is awesome! He helped me looked at several cars until I found one that was the right fit for me; plus I didn't have to once step foot... in a dealership. He helped with my trade, negotiated all the financing for me on the new used car, delivered the car to my home where he drove away my old ride and made the process very smooth. I won't go back to buying a car direct from a dealership ever again. Using an auto broker, especially one as good as Jarrett , resulted in the best car buying experience ever! Plus my new used car came with a full tank of gas, oil change and Jarrett is going to deliver my license plate when it’s in so I don’t have to deal with the DMV!

April 18, 2018

Jarrett is abosulutly incredible when it comes to buying a nice car, we didn’t even have to leave the house. He brought the cars to us!! Can’t say eno...ugh great things about this experience.

March 1, 2018

I have purchased many autos over the years and after working with Toby at Centennial, I will never use anyone else. I was able to purchase the exact ...truck I wanted for the price that fit with my cash flow. The communications were courteous and prompt - the entire transaction was beyond efficient. He took the pain out of car buying! An EXCELLENT experience! I highly recommend Toby and Centennial Leasing and Sales of Northern Colorado!

October 16, 2017

My experience with Mike Hickman and Centennial Leasing and Sales was an excellent one! Mike helped me EVERY step of the way during the process of find...ing the best vehicle for me. I have recommended Mike to many people and will continue to do so! I could not be happier!

September 20, 2017

JJ has helped me with my last three vehicles and is very professional in his work. JJ has gone the extra mile to do everything right the first time an...d keeping you informed with the process of buying a vehicle with great honesty. I will never buy a vehicle off the lot and waste my time with high pitched salesman, these people do it right and are the best auto dealers you will find. Keep up the GREAT JOB!!!! Daryl S Cheyenne

April 25, 2017

I had a fine experience purchasing a used Mini-Cooper at Centennial Leasing. I suppose it was the down-home camaraderie within the office; each of the... employees quick to offer their knowledge on various aspects of the car and, of course, the sale. They , starting with Jarrett, cut against the stereotype of "the used car salesman" pressuring one to make a deal at all costs. As it turned out, I needed a fair amount of patience and understanding from them and I got it, well, in spades. Great Job!!!

Centennial Leasing & Sales