Andy Mohr Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 275 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 2, 2018

Such a pleasant buying experience. Brian and Sierra were great to work with and after going to other dealerships to shop around I WANTED to work with them.... They were friendly and not at all pushy which is much appreciated.

July 30, 2018

We visit the dealer because we're interested in purchase a new GMC Acacia 2018. Mr Jorge Guaman attend us very well and help us to decide for the... beast options of buying and the equipment for the car we need. We really appreciate his attention and knowledge.

May 27, 2018

Didn't buy the car but they were nice and followed up on my questions. Would return again if there were other cars that I would like to see.

April 26, 2018

They do not follow up and leave you hanging wondering what kind of deal they are working for you. I called and asked for a different sales rep and still... did not get a call back from the new sales rep. This is after I was approved for a vehicle. Terrible customer service. The lady that answers the phone was good though

April 16, 2018

Matt was great. Wasn’t pushy. Let me test drive a 2018 Canyon. Worked out favorable financing. Good experience. Never bought from Andy Mohr before... but was an effortless experience. Would do it again.

April 13, 2018

We test drove several vehicles yesterday an found one we were interesting pay full asking price for. All were wanting was to pay off our trade in. The... manager asked us at the end of the day if they were to give us the price needed to pay off our trade in if they would have our business. We told him yes; however, we needed to pick up our boys before daycare closed. We get a call later twice that night and again this morning offering below our pay off amount. Andy Mohr does not keep their word and low ball you on your trade in. Do your research before coming here. We knew our pay off as well as what our car was worth via N.A.D.A (what the banks use when you get a loan). N.A.D.A was at least $2,000 more than what they were offering for our car.

April 13, 2018

April 7, 2018

Had a collision with a deer one early morning. I took my Explorer to the Andy Mohr Collision Center in Fishers. They took care of everything and did... a great job with the repairs. The experience took the sting out of the headache of an accident.

March 21, 2018

My daughter and I were looking for a used dealership that was honest and stood behind their product. This place was recommended and she found the car... she was wanting there and at 2 other locations. We chose this one because of the recommendation and how attentive James Perry was to my daughter's special circumstances. We decided to by the car from there. Being a used car with a lot of miles, we experienced some problems shortly after purchasing it As Is. After some conversations with Steve and Bob we were able to agree on a fair deal. I believe they are fair and would buy another car from them.

March 9, 2018

The person I worked with was extremely nice & friendly. However, I brought my car in for a recall on the windshield wiper part. The Lady on the phone said... it would take less than a hour to replace if I made an appt. I made an apt, came in, and next thing you know, 2 hours later my car is still not done. I went out and had to ASK what was taking so long, only to see my car up in the air, I then asked why my car was up in the air for a windshield wiper replacement. Come to find out, the technician lost a nut somewhere in or around my car. When I asked the service person if they found it, he said no, they were using another one. When I asked the tech if they were able to find the nut he said yes. That does not make me confident that it most likely is inside my engine somewhere rattling around.. I live all the way in Avon, I came to you guys at 3 pm and did not leave until 5. I have two babies that I had to get home to pick up from daycare and I was very late. I also asked the man if they could just check out my reverse camera really fast, not repair but just look if there was a loose wire- which I thought with what I had been through it would be no big deal, they said it would be a $115 diagnostic fee. So again, I am taking that business elsewhere , where they do not charge the diagnostic fee but just charge for the repair. I will probably not bring my car back for service here as it was very inconvenient and slow.