4.0
  • FANTASTIC experience!!!!!

I am new to the area and had a recall notice from GM, so went online and found your dealership. I was even able to make my appointment right on your website! It was so easy, I was sure that I didn't do it right, I was able to tell THEM when I'd be bringing my truck in. Then I received a follow-up email confirming my appointment from the service manager. I also got a reminder email the day before my appointment. I dropped my truck off to a beautiful, VERY clean facility on Monday morning and was met by VERY friendly service coordinator. My appointment was with the manager, he was busy, so this man was eager to help me. He gathered my information, arranged for a ride to work. I was almost immediately taken to work by an extremely polite and friendly driver. I got a call just a couple of hours later that vehicle ready, remembered I needed a headlight replaced, happily they did that and called me right back, vehicle ready. When checking out, the service manager offered to find and complete additional paperwork for reimbursement for GM that I had discarded, they'd complete it and submit. I walked out to a CLEAN car, freshly washed! I drove away thinking WOW-this experience was FANTASTIC! Within a week, I received my reimbursement! I AM TRULY AMAZED AT THIS EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

• Quality service

I keep taking our vehicles to Andy amour for routine maintenance JEREMY in the service department (Lube/oil/filter/tire rotation) does a great job and we trust our cars to him, he lets us know if anything else could be needed, works well and is always friendly. We don't go anywhere else for service and he is the one we ask for. We have done so for years. Thanks Jeremy.

• not pushy

I was very happy with the service at this dealership. Joshua was a great help, offered his opinion, and respected my budget. Great job overall.

• Failure to communicate

Requested inspection report on a car listed as a "Mechanic Special" and never got it. NO SALE!

• Low pressure, great experience

I'd never been to an Andy Mohr location before. I came here for a specific vehicle and wasn't anticipating this good of an experience or even to buy here. Jordan took good care of me. I told them the price the car needed to be. They made it happen without it having to a big debacle. Satota took care of the financing. She was awesome. No pressure on the extras. They did a good job of detailing before I took it home and since I was keeping my old car, they said I could leave my old car in the back of the lot as long as needbe. Very impressed and would highly recommend. Free tank of gas coupon given. CPO was well maintained. Awesome!

• Problems with the Service Department

I took my 2007 Pontiac Hardtop Convertable in because the top and trunk stop working They had it for two days called me and said it was ready I had a loner because of where i lived and was happy that they had helped me out. I did not check the top or trunk when i picked it up A couple of days later i went to put the top down and it did not work. I took it back and told my service rep that it was still not working.The service mgr was standed there and checked it and told the rep to get it back in and give me a car to use until they had it done right I got it back a couple of days later and the top worked for a couple of days and stop working again.I took it back in and was told by the servie rep i had to ask Angie for a loner if i needed one.She gave me the run around for a couple of weeks and then told me the loners were for New car Customers but would have the shop mgr look and see if it was something they could fix while i was there When he came out he said you are still having problems let me take it in the back and see if it is something i can fix while you are here. he came back out and said he was going to keep it and ask the rep to get me a car to use I told him Angie had said there were no loners and he said wait here he came back out and said see the cashier she has a car for you I don't understand what the problem was about the loner as there were times before when i brought the car in for service they even offered me a lone with out asking for one.

• Great Service

We were up from Memphis, TN visiting our son, and headed to our First Notre Dame game, when we realized we had gone over by 200 miles on our service, We stopped by your dealership, and with out of doubt was one of the best service experiences we've had. Thank you for your service and your kindness and the vehicle was promised and delivered as your Service Advisor said. And even gave us a Car Wash to boot, My hats off to you guys, and thank you so much! Debbie Bernardini Memphis, TN

• Incompetent Service

Brought in repair for Late model SUV. On third try finally got the EGR valve installed correctly. During the process they charged me $177 for a fuel induction service that was just completed in June 2014 by another shop. ANDY MOHR damaged my trans pan while servicing veichle anbd will not admit faul Then they Charged me $250 to repair. Now leaking worse that before. Sent emails to leadership and the only reply I got was to sell me a new vehicle. I have purchased two from this dealership and have spent thousands in repairs over the last 10 years. Also when I told them that It was leaking trans fluid after the first repair they told me it was oil and that even though they did not change the oil last they "went ahead and tightened the oil filter anyway" Unbelievable.. Totally incompetent

• Easy to work with!

I was purchasing a car from out of town, 3.5 hours away. They made the whole process seamless and were fair on valuing my trade before i made the trip down. I would recommend them again to any family or friends i have. I worked with Cole, and he was knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

• great service