Andy Mohr Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Deer in the headlights
    April 7, 2018

Had a collision with a deer one early morning. I took my Explorer to the Andy Mohr Collision Center in Fishers. They took care of everything and did... a great job with the repairs. The experience took the sting out of the headache of an accident.

Service Mediocre
    March 9, 2018

The person I worked with was extremely nice & friendly. However, I brought my car in for a recall on the windshield wiper part. The Lady on the phone ...said it would take less than a hour to replace if I made an appt. I made an apt, came in, and next thing you know, 2 hours later my car is still not done. I went out and had to ASK what was taking so long, only to see my car up in the air, I then asked why my car was up in the air for a windshield wiper replacement. Come to find out, the technician lost a nut somewhere in or around my car. When I asked the service person if they found it, he said no, they were using another one. When I asked the tech if they were able to find the nut he said yes. That does not make me confident that it most likely is inside my engine somewhere rattling around.. I live all the way in Avon, I came to you guys at 3 pm and did not leave until 5. I have two babies that I had to get home to pick up from daycare and I was very late. I also asked the man if they could just check out my reverse camera really fast, not repair but just look if there was a loose wire- which I thought with what I had been through it would be no big deal, they said it would be a $115 diagnostic fee. So again, I am taking that business elsewhere , where they do not charge the diagnostic fee but just charge for the repair. I will probably not bring my car back for service here as it was very inconvenient and slow.

First checkup for CR-V
    March 20, 2017

I made an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. After going over the normal items associated with my car, my service consultant, Brian Mays..., explained how it was too soon to have an oil change and tire rotation. My oil was at 40% instead of the recommended 15%. He suggested that since I had made the trip into the service department, that they would go ahead and check it out and wash it for me - all free of charge. Everything was found to be fine with my car, and Brian again explained when I could expect to return for an oil change. These Hondas are so smart! I had a coupon that had been emailed to me that would expire before I would be able to return for my first oil change. Brian signed it and said he would make good on the coupon for my first visit. Overall, I was very pleased from the time I walked into the office until I left. I am so happy that I chose Johnson for my service department.

Overall Experience

They replaced my dead battery very quickly,Great service!
    March 19, 2017

I discovered my battery must have been dead. I have the Honda service plan and the two truck guy came within 20 minutes, jumped it, and I made it to ...the Honda dealer in time for them to quickly replace it. Everyone as always was super friendly, and my car got washed too! Thanks a million!

Johnson Honda of Stuart

We're happy we were able to help! Thank you!

Scott was Great!
    March 17, 2017

Scott took care of both of my Honda's today. 2012 Pilot and 2009 Accord, both needed recalls on airbags. both went in on time and where delivered back... on time. Both clean and totally checked for safety. Scott was professional and friendly.

Oil change service
    March 16, 2017

Excellent service from Patrick. Waiting area with beverage and light snack is a nice amenity. Finishing the deal with a car wash is much appreciated

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for telling us about your great experience with Patrick!

Always excellent service here in a pleasant atmosphere
    March 16, 2017

Although I live much closer to another Honda dealership, I opt to return here for service, ever since I purchased my 2013 Honda Civic 3 years ago. I ...always find excellent customer service and a pleasant , comfortable waiting room. Never disappointed.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for making the trip to come see us! We appreciate your review!

Great
    March 16, 2017

Great service, very professional very fast car was ready when promised service tech was very friendly and helpful did not try to pressure us into thin...gs we didn't need

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great service experience!

Great service
    March 15, 2017

I have been a customer of Johnson Honda for the past seven years. I've always had excellent service and will continue to have my vehicles serviced at ...Johnson Honda. My service consultant, Patrick Liddy, is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I highly recommend Johnson Honda is your are in the market for a new vehicle or for vehicle maintenance.

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for continuing to choose Johnson Honda, Tracy! We appreciate your recommendation!

March 12, 2017

The work was completed on a timely manner and as specified by Bryan. It is a pleasure to go to your dealership and professionalism of the employees. ...

Johnson Honda of Stuart

Thank you for telling us about your great experience with Bryan and Johnson Honda!

Andy Mohr Buick GMC