Fred Haas Toyota Country

323 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2020

Mr Gaige, If I am being completely honest with you my recent experience with your dealership/Salesmen was the worst I have ever had. The salesman was... rude from the first phonecall till the last! I did not need a vehicle but saw the 2016 buick and liked it. I called in hopes that the process of test driving, negotiating, and purchasing the vehicle would go smoothly. I live in Lake Charles, La and drove for 2 1/2 hours to look at the vehicle and test drive it. After all the unprofessionalism on the phone I hoped that a face to face interaction would go alot more smoothly. I honestly had every intention of buying the car before I left Louisiana. After test driving I was ready to buy for sure!!! The salesman talk to the financial person about my offer which was $750 less then the asking price. The sales manager came out and told me there was no need to go back and forth with the salesman and he could not help me!!!! I drove back to Louisiana in shock about the unprofessionalism and lack of willingness to negotiate the price to sell a vehicle. I really liked the car tough and called the salesman I had been speaking with (Internet Sales). I told him that if they waived the dealership fee of $360 I was still interested in buying the car. He said he made some calls and there was nothing he could do!! After I told him I did not want the car he text me 3 different times throughout the day in a taunting way making sure he understood correctly that I was walking away from the car behind $300 when in all actuality the dealership let me walk away behind $360. I gave your dealership every opportunity to win my business and was rejected at every turn. It is not mine or any other consumer's responsibility to chase down and win the business of merchants, but just the opposite! I do not need a vehicle but am always looking just in case I see something that catches my eye. Fred Haas will not be a dealership I will ever consider dealing with again. I will tell anyone who ask about my experience not to shop there and will leave a review about my experience on every social media outlet, and online buying site I have access too!!

November 5, 2020

Such an amazing place to buy a car!! They treat you like family! Steve Nance and Bob gaige are so amazing and help you through the whole process! SHOP... HERE!!!

• March 7, 2012

I had a great experience with Fred Haas Toyota Country. Moses was very helpful in explaining everything in my new Camry. He took the time to set my radio... stations and also connected my cell phone to the bluetooth. I do not know much about cars; Moses did a great job going over everything with me, as well as my son who accompanied me. I will definitely recommend my friends to Fred Haas Toyota Country. Thanks again Moses.

Phaney, Glad to hear Moses, known around the dealership as Mr. Toyota, helped you with all your car needs. Your opinions help us to better serve futur...e customers and we appreciate your review. If you ever need to find any how to videos for your car we have lots on our website: http://fredhaastoyotacountry.com Thanks again for choosing Fred Haas Toyota Country.

November 3, 2020

I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY 2005 4 RUNNER TO THIS DEALERSHIP FOR 15 YEARS. MY SERVICE ADVISER HAS ALWAYS BEEN JAN MARTIN. I CONSIDER HER TO BE THE BEST. SHE... IS OUTSTANDING AND ALWAYS IS KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HER FIELD.

October 22, 2020

My service advisor Marq Cobb and technician Daryl Moody provided me with EXCELLENT SERVICE as always! They even washed my 4runner for me. The Cashiers... were professional and wonderful to work with. Thank you All! 😊😊😊

October 21, 2020

Bradley and chris were very helpful in helping us get our new car. They were very accommodating to our needs. I very highly recommend them.

October 17, 2020

Christopher Rodriguez and Bradley Hubbard were outstanding in the whole process today October 17, 2020 as we purchased a 2020 Toyota Corolla. They both... answered all of our questions and were very patient with us in the process. They made us feel comfortable in the process.of purchasing a vehicle. Thanks a lot to both of them.

October 12, 2020

I appreciate the time and effort that Shawn Kelly gave me today. Even though I was not able to get into another Toyota's at this time, he exhausted every... effort to try. He was very kind, honest and helpful. I hope that he is still available when I am ready to finalize a deal with a new truck.

October 10, 2020

Chris was a fabulous sales guy. I can't wait to work with him more on buying a new car. He was super kind and listened to what I am looking for in a new... car.

October 10, 2020

Chris Rodriguez was so kind and witty and I have a already referred 3 friends to him! Great personality and not pushy like most sale people was able... to answer all my questions