Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Maserati Rolls-Royce of Chicago

2.4
  • ENGINE LIGHT IS ON STEADY

I bought my Bentley at another dealership closer to my home. I was driving in downtown Chicago and my engine light is on steady. I called my selling Bentley dealership and they stated they are booked until tomorrow. I called Bentley Gold Coast and spoke to Tom. He had me bring in my Bentley right away. The technician hooked up his computer as soon as I pulled in and found a loose gas cap. Mean while Tom checked my service history and found I was past due on my 1 year service and 4 open campaigns. He put me in a brand new BMW loaner and stated your Bentley will be completed tomorrow. When I arrived to pick up my Bentley I was surprised to find it was fully detailed. Thank You Dr. Bob

• No response

Runs ads on Cars.com but does not include pricing and won't respond to emails or inquiries.

• Used car

Called sales department for a specific car. I was told someone will check availability and call me back with all information. Week passed and no one contacted me. Wrote an e mail and until today no one respond to me with any information. Not the way to do business with customers.

• Wisconsin car enthusiast

Very good communication about the car I asked about.

Very good communication about the car I asked about.

• NEVER HEARD BACK, NEVER GOT A PRICE ???

Never heard back or got a price. I did leave my name and phone number

Never heard back or got a price. I did leave my name and phone number

• "61" Mercedes Benz

NEVER HEARD BACK, NEVER GOT A PRICE AND I'LL NEVER LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN !!!!

sent you an email the same day and called your phone. I just resent the email that I sent you on the 15th.

• No call back or email response

Sent an inquiry on a preowned Porshe, and never got a return call or email

Sent an inquiry on a preowned Porshe, and never got a return call or email

• Service

I have been delivering cars all of the country. I have to say this place, and I'm talking about the service guy Tom. This man is rude, obnoxious arrogant and downright disrespectful. Was told by a manager at the showroom they talked to Tom and was told can drop new cars off at 8. Got here early because of traffic. Waited until 8 he tells me they don't take until 10. This is the second time I had to deal with this guy, I guess they don't wait these cars. In my opinion he needs to go. The manager did apologize. She doesn't understand why he's that way.

• "Great place to buy a Lamborghini" best exp

I am a small business owner from Pittsburgh and at 33 years old able to purchase my first Lamborghini. I had Chris Abbis for my salesman I was very nervous buying my first Lamborghini and they had a 2008 Lamborghini superlaggera it was better then described basically brand new. The entire process Chris was very polite and very very knowledgeable on the car also the biggest part for me is that he understood my journey to this point which was huge for me and coming from nothing to being able to purchase a Lamborghini superlaggera Chris made it such a great experience. I trailered the car home and just the whole experience was 1st class. Spent 6 hours with the staff and showed me the warehouse and also I got to go over my superlaggera with the tech that serviced the Lamborghini. I plan on buying all my vehicles from hear as long as I'm blessed to buy such great automobiles.

• Great Experience Recommended

Excellent dealer with great selection, if you can you have to visit the showroom. It's very cool. Had a great experience. Recommended for sure