This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very nice people, eager to please

I was very pleased with my experience with Toyota of Albany. Janet Parmalee made it a very pleasant experience. She listened to us, and was very eager to help meet our needs in a new car. She made it happen for us.

• great place to get a new vehicle

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Excellent customer service.

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Excellent customer service.

• Toyota Highlander 2014

All the employees that we dealt with were very friendly and we feel like we were treated as a family in this buying process.

Robert, Thank you for the great review. We certainly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

• Toyota! Toyota!

Had a very positive experience at this dealership. Everyone was very professional and friendly!

Thank you Ernie for taking the time to shore your experience. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

• honda purchase

The Team made my first car buying experience an easy process.

Paula, Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group

The Team made my first car buying experience an easy process.

• Great Dealership

Great experience on buying my new Camry from Albany Toyota. No hassle and everyone was very helpful in the purchasing of my new vehicle, especially Miss Jackie. Thanks Miss Jackie!!!

Mr Pless, Thank you for sharing your experience. You selected a great vehicle and I am sure you are enjoying the MPG on your Camry with gas prices where they are currently. We are proud to have Jackie on our team. Al Gerber Operations Manager Murphy Auto Group