Modern Nissan of Lake Norman

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 249 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 14, 2015

Everyone in this dealer is very friendly, from the receptionist to the manager. This is the second car i buy from them and Gil Bracy is exepcional , h...e guided Me Through the whole experience ,i never felt forced to buy anything that i didnt Want . I would recommend this dealer to a friend

Thanks for the outstanding feedback Juan. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business for a second time. I will be sure an...d pass the kind words along to the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

May 16, 2018

Sales person gave me information just the way I asked for it with so I could make my decision. No games, just a straight answer. I'm a repeat c...ustomer here, and like their service department too.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful ...that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best Regards, The Modern Nissan of Lake Norman Team

May 15, 2018

My buying experience with Adam couldn’t have been better! He took care of any and everything we needed. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 22, 2018

Time that was spent with us, reviewing what would be best option for us. Jaymar was knowledgeable, patient and provided exceptional customer service.... The entire team was friendly and helpful!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we c...an do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Best, The Modern Nissan of Lake Norman Team

March 7, 2018

They didnt waste my time. I told them what I was look for and they showed me the what vehicles the had that fit my budget.

Thank you for this honest review, Gena! We work hard to cater to our guests and address their individual needs with personalized service. Your account... lets us know we accomplished this goal and when you need us again, we're happy to help! Best, the Modern Nissan Team.

March 7, 2018

Great experience. Never purchased a car from a dealer so quickly. Aaron was very helpful and had great customer service skills and professionalism. Wo...uld definitely recommend this dealer.

We appreciate the recommendation, Frank! We work hard to make every customer a customer for life and your review let us know we accomplished this! We ...look forward to next time. Best, the Modern Nissan Team.

January 16, 2018

Everyone was very down to earth and helpful, from the salesperson to the manager it was a great experience. They were very understanding since this wa...s my first time buying a car.

Thanks for the great rating, Josh! We are delighted to hear we could address your needs and make your first car-buying experience a pleasant one! Take... care! Best, the Modern Nissan Team.

January 12, 2018

I'd like to Take the time to think George my Salesman he was did and excellant job with helping me purchase my 2017 Nissan rouge sv great personali...ty he made the buying process stress free ... big thumbs up to Nissan of lake Norman!!!!

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new Nissan Rogue! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I will certainly p...ass the kind words along to George. Please let us know if we can do anything further to help. Best, The Modern Nissan of Lake Norman Team

January 10, 2018

Salesman was quite thorough in explaining pricing and options. He also listened to what I said about my wants and needs. I would work with him again!

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit at our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every purchase and we hop...e you enjoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Best, The Modern Nissan of Lake Norman Team

January 9, 2018

This was our 4th NISSAN 2011,Rogue, 2014 Rogue,2016 Altima and now a 2017 Rogue again. Modern Nissan went out of there way to make us feel like a val...ued customer, called them before we went there to tell them what we’re lookinf for. Car was on there lot everything we asked for was in this vehicle.

Rich, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decis...ion and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Best, The Modern Nissan of Lake Norman Team

Modern Nissan of Lake Norman