222 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilkins Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • Service for oil change & rotate tires

I went in for an oil change and to have my tires rotated. It was my quickest service appointment ever.

• Car repair at Wilkins Buick

Vickie Kelley, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Wilkins Buick-GMC! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Took my car in for routine maintenance and the mechanic saw the car was leaking steering fluid. The problem could be fixed that day, but I told the guy I had just worked night shift and was too tired to stay waiting for my car. So, I was offered a rental so I could go home and rest. I took the offer and picked my car up later. My car was ready later in the day. I got good, fast reliable service and more.

• I just had the BEST car buying experience EVER
    January 12, 2017

I bought a car last night from an amazing dealership, Wilkins Automotive.. Had the BEST salesman ever, Sean King! He was patience, nice, super friendly and went out of his way to make sure I got the car that I wanted. I highly recommend him. The entire staff there was great and so accommodating and I would advise you that if you want to buy a car and want a painless, stress free experience, go to Wilkins in Glen Burnie, MD and ask for Sean King! Tell him him that Beth sent you!!!!

• Wonderful Purchasing Experience

I would recommend Wilkins for any car purchase. I had visited 3 dealership prior to visiting Wilkins; I was shopping for a used car for my son. I was able to negotiate a price prior to arriving. The interaction with Tom, Mike, Bob & John was a pleasure. Everything was straight forward and moved quickly. I am very happy with the agreement and purchased vehicle.

Thanks for the feedback, S-mo. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Wilkins Buick-GMC. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Great vehicle, great service

Thanks for the feedback, Happycustomer. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Wilkins Buick-GMC.

This was a great experience! Got a great used car with honest service. Salesman, Eric Rollins, showed me multiple vehicles on the lot that fit my needs and ultimately helped me find a great car for me. He gave me useful advice about warantees on the vehicle, as well as helpful tips on regular maintenance of the car and financing options. He genuinely seemed to care that I got what I wanted, within my price range, and honored all his promises. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the vehicles he showed me, and I left having learned a good deal. I would definitely return to Wilkins if ever I need to, and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a good vehicle.

• Pleasant experience

Dennis was great to deal with. This is actually our 2nd Subaru purchased through him. You know he gets you a good deal if you go back for a 2nd. Call him, he won't disappoint!

• Buying New Vehicle

Bought my car over Memorial Day Weekend. It was a stress free environment. Don Plehn did a great job with explaining the features of the car and walking us through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Don Plenh to any future Subaru vehicle buyers. Hands down great experience and if I had to buy another vehicle would definitely come back to Don Plenh!

• Buying a new vehicle

I purchased a new Subaru Legacy from Dennis Sanoske and found him to be very knowledgeable about the vehicle and easy to deal with. Did not feel I was being pressed to make a decision at any time while dealing with him. Of course before the final sale I still had to talk with another person at the dealership about an added warranty & other options, but I guess that is a problem with all dealerships. At least Dennis made his part of the sale a pleasure.

• Great Experience

My salesperson Nathan Skaggs was very helpful and made this one of the smoothest auto purchasing experiences that I've had.

• A Good Experience

My salesperson Dan Fisher provided excellent service. Very knowledgeable about the product line. Very polite and great to deal with. The buying process is long (not Dan's fault). Dealerships need to find a way to streamline this process. This was an all day event which I hadn't planned for. I would certainly consider purchasing another vehicle from Dan in the future.