(4.9) 411 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

411 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Hannah Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Dick Hannah VW

I recently traded in my car at Dick Hannah VW in Vancouver, WA. At first I kind of expected to get the same dealership experience that I've had in the... past but overall the service here was above and beyond. Plus, this dealership has one notable extra feature that kind of suprised me, free tires! Once you buy a car from them you can get free tires for life (that is what they advertiese but I'm thinking that it may only be 2 sets but it's still free tires) :)

• The best dealership in town!

I???ve purchased 2 vehicles through this dealership and have had a great experience both times. Larry is very easy to work with and the finance proces...s was fast. Thanks Larry!!! I love my JEEP!

Overall Experience

• Great deal and wonderful sales associate!

When shopping over a few days for the perfect Volkswagen alltrack, we kept gravitating towards dick Hannah in Vancouver. We worked with Nicholas Blyst...one on negotiating our deal and really walked away happy. He was very accommodating and to the point with our options and financial data. Nicholas has really gained a customer loyalty with us.

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Congratulations on your new Alltrack! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in finding the perfect new vehicle for your family. Thank you again ...for stopping in to see the difference Nice Makes.

• You can tell they care!

We have worked with Nicholas a few times at VW and every time he has been great. He really listens to us in what we want and helps us make the best d...ecision for our family. He is a friendly face to say hi to even when we are getting our service done! He really know his stuff and is always so helpful!

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Sheena, thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad that you are able to find a consistently Nice experience here with our team. We hope you and... your family are enjoying your VW and continue to do so for many happy Smiles to come.

• Fantastic and easy

Nick was very helpful and patient. He listened to what I needed and found exactly what I was looking for. This is the second time I have came in and I... requested Nick for his superior job he did with a previous car.

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know how we can assist you in the futur...e.

• Honest advertizing

We had done our research, knew what we wanted to buy, found the best price online and contacted the dealership. Dealership worked with us to achieve ...lowest price (We looked at dealerships through out Pacific Northwest). Dimitry was honest and respected our decision we had already planned our budget and what we were willing to spend and did not try to get us to spend more on unwanted options.

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Kristi, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in finding the right deal and the right vehicle for yo...u. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future.

• Exceptional Customer Service!

I am so glad to recommend Dimitry. He is easy to work with, knowledgeable, and I would definitely ask for him again! Great experience car shopping!

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Thank you for your outstanding review. Dimitry is a fantastic member of our team and we are glad to hear that he was able to really provide you a Nice... buying experience. We look forward to seeing you for many smiles to come.

• Dimitry is amazing!

Dimitry was extremely helpful. I went to this dealership with an idea of what I wanted, but I was unsure. Dimitry gave his recommendations and showed ...me everything I asked him to. He was knowledgeable about different makes and models. He was able to explain all the features, the differences in power, and really listened to my feedback. I did not feel pressured or rushed to make a decision, and he was accepting of my price range. Dimitry made the car buying experience easy and fun!

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in finding the perfect new vehicle. Congratulations on buying your ne...w car the Nice way! We look forward to seeing you at your complimentary monthly car washes.

• GTI FTW!!!

Dimity worked with me for 2 months while I tried to decide if a 2017 GTI Sport would for in my life. He never pressured me and was always extremely un...derstanding of my position. Absolute pleasure to have had a chance to work with Dimity.

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Congratulations on your new GTI! They are a phenomenal car and fantastic addition to your daily drive. We appreciate the opportunity to Wow you with o...ur customer service. Thank you again for stopping in.

• To purchase a VW Jetta

Dimitry went above and beyond, contacting me the night before and setting up an appt. Upon arrival asked me what I was looking for in a car, color, p...rice etc. He showed me exactly what I was looking for and then worked to get the price and payments worked out for me. It was an extremely hot day, but was to my advantage to finally take the plunge and get the car I had been wanting for a long time.

Dick Hannah Volkswagen

Thank you for your outstanding review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at yo...ur complimentary monthly car washes.

3500 NE Auto Mall Dr Vancouver, WA 98662