Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian

(1,252 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Midlothian from DealerRater.

Alon, my sales representative, is so professional and

Alon, my sales representative, is so professional and knowledgeable. He made the process very smooth and he followed up on everything he said he would.

Alan Mansfield is the dealership to me and he is

Alan Mansfield is the dealership to me and he is professional, experienced, knowledgeable and motivated to help me every time.

Amazzzzing!!!

Chris was amazing and had the best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time! He made sure he found the car I wanted and his responses were quick whenever I contacted him about a concern. He made sure to keep me updated on what was happening with the car up until the day I picked it up. The entire staff was friendly when I walked in and everyone greeted me and had smiles on their faces. The buying process was quick and easy. I love my new car!! Hit up Chris at this location (Midlothian, VA) anytime you’re looking to purchase a MB. I can honestly go on and on about the excellent customer service I received. Oh and I contacted sooo many other MB locations from NC, NJ, LA, GA, TN, FL, DE and this one had the best customer and I didn’t mind traveling because of that. So thanks again Chris!!!

Excellent Buying Experience

I was recently in the market for a new luxury dealer and I visited the Mercedes Benz lot. I worked with Chris Moss and he was outstanding. He provided me with an excellent buying experience.

I want to thank Forest, in the parts department, for his

I want to thank Forest, in the parts department, for his proactiveness, professionalism, support, and empathy. He expedited a new wheel for my vehicle to replace a cracked wheel, but most of all, he made the safety of my one-year-old daughter and me a priority. I can’t thank him enough. Josh Fogg accommodated my same-day service request to replace the cracked wheel.

The staff was very friendly, professional, and

The staff was very friendly, professional, and personable. The service was fast and they were able to accommodate an additional service request that was listed on my appointment. The waiting was very spacious.

Personal Service

My review was titled personal service because that’s what I received each and every time I’ve had the pleasure of bringing my vehicle back to the point of origin. Sometimes I even return for the fellowship of visiting with my sales person and looking at the new vehicles. One day I will bless someone with my vehicle and purchase a new one. But I look at my vehicle like a woman why trade in a perfectly good woman for a new model when this one is broken in perfectly for me.

Outstanding customer service!

Outstanding customer service!!! I want to mention what a fantastic job Brent Trimmer did handling the sale.

What a car buying experience should be

No pressure, detailed knowledge of the car and very thorough with test drive, systems overview, answering questions, etc. Purchase experience was a frictionless as possible - no market adjustment price, fair value on trade-in and very efficient closing process.

As always, I experienced excellent customer service!

As always, I experienced excellent customer service! I was checked in within a few minutes of my arrival. All work was completed within two hours and I was on my way. Thanks for a job well done!