• welcome e place For sure

Me and My family came unsure of getting a car sales man was very helpful and the the manager Omar was very helpful on any questions before we sign. Over all great service. I defiantly recommend this place.

• Great Service. Great Deals. Will work with you

Was referred by a family friend to come here and ask for Jose. Was looking to buy a car that had little miles and less that four years old. I also don't have the best credit in the world. When I came to the lot I asked for Jose and he quickly asked me what I was looking for. After looking at all the cars, I became interested in a 2012 Honda Accord. Jose got the keys from inside and let me test drive it for a good ten minutes. Afterwards, we sat down and talked numbers. After checking my credit and my earnings, Jose came up with a payment plan I could work with so I could get the car financed. Once I was able to get the money together for the down payment, Jose, their loan officer, and I sat down and finished the deal. I have to say this is the best car deal I've ever made and didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. I am happy with my purchase and will be telling my friends to come here.

• Best car buying experience ever.

I've been buying cars for a lot of years. I'm 70 years old. It was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Pepe, my sales man, and Omar the finance manager went out of their way to answer all my questions and give me the very best deal possible. Very relaxed but highly professional. I will highly recommend this outstanding dealership to anyone I know who wants a quality car from a quality dealership. Thanks again Pepe and Omar for your time and patience for a very pleasurable experience. Dan.

• HAPPY CUSTOMER

THANK YOU JOSE FOR HELPING ME ON THE PURCHES OF THE 2008 FORD ESCAPE.

THANK YOU JOSE FOR HELPING ME ON THE PURCHES OF THE 2008 FORD ESCAPE.

My salesman was Jose. In a hard time he helped get me financed for a 10 charger and gave me options to help make this possible. I love my car!

Great service and Pepo was a big help today. I purchase a 2012 Ford Focus.

Great service and Pepo was a big help today. I purchase a 2012 Ford Focus.

• Best service ever!

I am a first time buyer and received excellent service. Upon arrival me and my husband were helped immediately by Mike. Due to Mike being really helpful I was able to purchase the car I loved the most here. I will definitely recommend others here.

• GOOD BUY

I LIKE THE SERVICE FROM THIS DEALER I RECOMMEND TO ALL WHO WANTS TO BUY FIRST CAR

They were very nice , Great customer Service to myself David Rose . I bought a Jeep Patriot from them.

• Great Service