• 2016 Audi A4 2.0 Review

My husband and I had a stellar experience with Audi of Las Vegas with respect to customer service. We stopped by the dealership 10 minutes before closing and the sales person took the time to answer our questions and did not rush through the process. We set up an appointment for the following day and were treated exceptionally well. A big THANK YOU to LJ Lumapas for your professionalism!

• 35,000 Mile Checkup

I had a great customer service rep who took great care in helping me. What I didn't like is that as I was driving off the lot, my check engine light was on. It was on just after my car turned 35,000 miles. When I called for the checkup, I asked three different people if the check engine light was on because of the 35,000 check. NO ONE could answer my question, nor did they get back to me. As I was saying, I turned my car around and brought it back to the dealership where the mechanic found some air temperature qage needed to be replaced. This was noticed during the inspection, but nothing was done because I didn't mention the check engine light when I dropped off the car. I DID mention it when I called and made the appointment. I don't understand why it wasn't fixed or at least brought to my attention when it was noticed. I spent extra time waiting to have the new part installed. I was told that this could not be fixed during the inspection because I didn't mention the check engine light when I dropped off the car. Really?? Aren't you supposed to check everything and make sure my car is in great running order? You need to change your policy. I don't buy Jeeps anymore because of the bad service I received at the local dealership. Please don't make me stop buying Audi's. I love my car, but service is most important to me - as is my time.

• Audi A4

Fast and easy, every one was nice ,my sales agent was Travis he was really helpful ,I told him what I need it and he found the car for me

• My Audi A8L

A bit pricy but good service and response. I will go back to CarMax & find out why my purchase of an Extended warranty did not apply.

• Highly Recommend Audi Las Vegas

During the multiple times I came in, Aljay and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I highly recommend them and love my new vehicle!

• Worst Audi Ever

The worst service department I have ever been told. I made an appointment for my car on a Monday for Saturday. When I arrived Saturday, they took my car. I then called to check on the time and it turned out they had not ordered the parts, and informed me that they do not order parts for the service vehicles, and it's each individual customers responsibility to order the parts on their own and bring them in. When I came back to pick up my car since they couldn't do any work on it, they told me I really needed to get it fixed ASAP. I laughed, because that is why it was there in the first place....What a joke.

• Repair Audi A4

Great Service Staff. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

Great Service Staff. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

• BMW 3 series

Everything went well. I took along time to get the car washed, but it was Friday and the dealership was busy.

• Audi S4

Very proffessional seller Aljay Lumapas..good guy..kind..charming..polite..excellent service..

• 2017 A 3

Service was excellent all of my questions were answered and none of the sales games most other dealers play!